Post Malone f/ Roddy Ricch - "Cooped Up"

B-Rabbit

If "One Right Now", with that amazing bass line, couldn't smash, I'm not sure a Roddy Ricch feature is going to do the trick :rip:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TalkThatRihanna

• Post Malone

• slas

• nooniebao

The melody is so catchy but it lacks something :'( But definitely better than MC and ORN.. this one brings me back to summer 2018 (in a good way, i miss blasting BB&B every day :jonny2:) But yeah overall i hope he finally moves on from this sound on his next album ( thought THIS album was gonna be his move away from this sound but i guess we gotta hope for PM5.. which might come out in 5 years at this point, he's gonna be a dad soon :biblionny:)

Sounds like it could be off BB&B but I like it more than I thought I would :jonny: 

mlaredoperez

meh... mediocre & generic. He's done this song a million times.

The bridge :jamming: his ear for hooks is unmatched

lol at people who thought Jack could "replace" Posty and compete with his hand-crafted radio-ready hooks :coffee: . 

that Roddy ft feels like something off

but what could be worse than Young Thug on Goodbyes 

Is not bad... but it sounds something lve heard from Post Malone before, this is does not sound like a single to re-launch this era

switch to bieber ft. boogie wit da hoodie and you got a HIT, pretty good song structure wise but its not for posty sorry.

It’s dated and it would’ve been better without Roddy but ngl I like this, classic Posty bop. It would’ve been a surefire hit a couple of years ago

sounds a bit dated :emofish:

On 5/10/2022 at 6:27 PM, TalkThatRihanna said:

He’s doing everything BUT releasing the acoustic/rock songs we’re all asking for :deadbanana:

OT: Song sounds cute like ORN was, but he really isn’t blowing me away like he used to during his first 3 eras

! It’s all going the wrong way

Roddy wasn't needed but still slaps, less annoying than ORN

why did they let roddy completely interrupt the bounce of the song to start his verse in that lazy way :bibliahh:

“gotta pull up
pull up
ima pull up
i pull up”

:rip:

very boring and very snoozefest, i really hope posty has some hidden good tracks on the album

A ******* BOP *****!

ts-madison-dancing.gif

same old same old *yawn* 

Spotify (12 hours):

#82 USA

OUT Global

29 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Spotify (12 hours):

#82 USA

OUT Global

OVER! we need a new fave. What's hot right now? Olivia Rodrigo?

cover2-1.thumb.jpg.a331519338f3f2e5e0bf1c340425fb6d.jpgcover2-1.thumb.jpg.a331519338f3f2e5e0bf1c340425fb6d.jpgcover2-1.thumb.jpg.a331519338f3f2e5e0bf1c340425fb6d.jpgcover2-1.thumb.jpg.a331519338f3f2e5e0bf1c340425fb6d.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.