Sigrid - How To Let Go Tour

Mellark

Damn love the album so wish I saw her at the Fonda in April, The Novo is fine but I hate going downtown for shows.

:( sad there's nothing for Texas. Maybe late ACL add?

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Damn love the album so wish I saw her at the Fonda in April, The Novo is fine but I hate going downtown for shows.

I went to go see her at The Fonda in April. She is a very good performer and she performed a couple of new songs and is very engaging with the fans. I am thinking of seeing her but its the same night as Maren Morris at the Hollywood Bowl + weekend Florence at the Bowl.

I'll wait to see if the setlist is different compared to her show at The Fonda, i don't see it selling out quickly because there was so many tickets left when she performed at The Fonda. If she adds some deep cuts from SP or this album, then I'll probably go and see if it's different.

Edited by Mellark

7 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I went to go see her at The Fonda in April. She is a very good performer and she performed a couple of new songs and is very engaging with the fans. I am thinking of seeing her but its the same night as Maren Morris at the Hollywood Bowl + weekend Florence at the Bowl.

Maren's the night after. Sigrid is the 12th, Maren is the 13th

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Maren's the night after. Sigrid is the 12th, Maren is the 13th

Ah, I got the dates confused. Thanks. :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.