• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GentleDance

• Protocol

• Just a Gay on ATRL

• Devin

I legit don't know why half the girls on here find this man attractive. :sistrens:

The hate on him is very forced.

And why does he need to make a statement on his album? Pitchfork is barking on the wrong tree.

I'm not a feminist but the fact that his music is big among females make people extra mad for some reason. Maybe his music is for girls to listen to while they are doing make up or something. And that's ok.

The chin....idk I think he just losed weight and grew a beard. He looks super cute now tbh. :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Regardless of whether people view Post as a popstar, rapper, or some hybrid inbetween, Post is good at what he does. He is insanely good at making memorable melodies, like Doja is too.

Yeah. I mean the albums and rap skills aren't the best but he really used to know how to make hit singles. And if Rih has taught us something is that you can a make a huge career out of that

Jack on the other hand...

I liked the album. Pitchfork is too pretentious. I feel like they lick the ass of whomever pays enough for a little while. 

So what if Jack may have had some or even a lot of work done to his face? Big deal. It's his money, his body, his choice. I think it turned out good. 

Do we really need critics to tell us what we should like/not like? Sure, we might discover 

that was QUICK 

glad he had his cute little Fancy moment i guess

i checked out when they compared him to king Mac Miller 

Not the chin exposé :ahh:

Also the people who said it's not an implant is in denial methinks. It's ok, it actually works on him :michael:

His music suck but he's cute and occasionally creates bops. I wouldn't be mad either, if he's as smart with social media/engagement as he and his team seems to be, I'm sure they'll focus on branding rather than music.

I dont think he got a chin implant, that's just what beards do 

I don’t need pitchfork to tell me his music sucks lol tried to give him a shot but nope.

5 hours ago, Burqaswag said:

its not a chin implantat

its his beard, but you twinks would not know

Yeah it does look just a beard in the receipts posted. The fact there is discussion about his plastic surgery outside of this site is a mess :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Yeah. I mean the albums and rap skills aren't the best but he really used to know how to make hit singles. And if Rih has taught us something is that you can a make a huge career out of that

Jack on the other hand...

Yeah idk what is going with Post’s current era. I am sensing there was a lot of behind the scenes disagreements on what direction his music should go in. He also said himself he felt uninspired for a while, and it has showed in the singles so far. Post sounds bored on his new songs and the beats are dated.

It will just take a good song to get him back on track, though. We shall see what happens when twelve carat toothache comes out. 

Jack’s album all blends together for me, it is just really boring. I struggled to get through it.

• ATRL Moderator

He’s kind of an easy target tbh.  I’m sure the album is mediocre (haven’t bothered), but I want pitchfork to pan something surprising!

The plastic surgery is a scream though :deadbanana:it really worked wonders 

He did got some work done ( a great one):rip: i don't even wanna bother listen to his album. Every time I play First Class, I end up listening to Glamorous:bibliahh:

4 hours ago, period sis said:

I dont think he got a chin implant, that's just what beards do 

!!! the beard is putting in serious work lol

not pitchfork reviews bodying him lmao

I couldn’t get through more than 30 seconds on any of the songs. At least Ed Sheeran occasionally has catchy choruses. 

He doesn't have a freakin chin implant, it's just a pointy beard :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

why is he getting Iggy-ed omg

Yeah this is bad for him. Yes you could say who cares, his audience in 14 year olds, but it matters for his place in the larger culture. It's a killshot to his credibility as an artist. He will now need to work much harder to prove himself. I am sure their long-term plan is for him to be the new Drake, and this kind of critical evisceration puts a big damper on that. Drake had real acclaim and credibility as an artist thanks to Take Care, it put him on another level. This quick lil streams album may do well with younger audiences but it's not a foundation for a long career.

If he really did get a chin implant the doctor should have done way more tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.