Joe Alwyn to have "brave" nude scenes in new show; What Taylor thinks

nostalgia

Joe Alwyn’s performance in Conversations with Friends is his best yet. The role is bold. There are more sex scenes per capita in this series than anything he has ever done, scenes of the caliber and intimacy that turned hunk Paul Mescal, the previously unknown star of Hulu’s first Rooney adaptation, Normal People, into an icon of early-pandemic-era sensuality.

“When they sent the audition, they said, just as a heads up, that it would be to sign up for the possibility of full frontal,” Alwyn says

Regarding the sex scenes, Alwyn told the outlet that his real-life girlfriend Taylor Swift knows what is coming. “I mean she's read the book and she loves the book so she knows it," he said.

"She just like couldn't be a bigger fan of the project.”

Co-star Alison Oliver, meanwhile, talked about working with an intimacy coordinator. “You go through like a lot of rehearsal and kind of in depth conversations about the intimate scenes and kind of what story we're trying to tell," she explained.

She added that the "Forever and Always (Piano Version) (Taylor's Version)" songwriter was "totally cool" about the project and said the hit-maker recognized that this sort of work is just part of the job description. Interestingly, the "So It Goes..." singer was reportedly on set while they filmed some of the sex scenes.

joe+alwyn+shirtless.jpg

https://popcrush.com/how-taylor-swift-feels-about-joe-alwyn-sex-scenes-tv/

His interviews seem to mention Taylor a decent amount of times lately, I'm surprised she's  ok with that

He’s so brave to show off his chiseled physique

wow taylor really chose the most basic white bread man as a lover

37 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

Stay mad.

39 minutes ago, bidet said:

the series looks so cringey based on that trailer :rip: 

What's cringey about it?

Will it be as impressive as Jesse Williams' ? Only time will tell (Taylor's Version).

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I'm hoping the series turns out well because I think the premise holds some promise. 

This forum does have some objectively gorgeous people on it judging by the photos thread, fine, but standards here seem insanely high from posters that in all likelihood don't just troll on here but look like trolls too. For starters, they'd never say 90% of the **** they post here to anyone's face. 

Moving on from that, I'm sorry, but I'm kind of sick of this "brave" framing when women have been subjected to all this **** and more in the industry for 50+ years - and not just for unique scenes but practically a prerequisite to get in the door :rip: 

If people want to talk cultural stigma about how well a guy is endowed, that's a legitimate argument, but the a lot of the articles I'm reading about this new male "bravery" is really tired and shamelessly hypocritical.

"The "Forever and Always (Piano Version) (Taylor's Version)"  singer"

Who did this?

Edited by MusicBiz234

Something about Taylor being "cool" with him shooting sex scenes but going to the set just to be there and watch him do so is so funny idk  :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

What the **** is this complaint? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Something about Taylor being "cool" with him shooting sex scenes but going to the set just to be there and watch him do so is so funny idk  :bibliahh:

She wants to see his goods too :eli: and watch for any ******* that come for him 

2 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

He’s so brave to show off his chiseled physique

Exactly :bibliahh:

Taylor is eating good :WAP:

I hope the nude scenes are worth it, because a few reviews I've seen have been panning his acting specifically :skull: 

It's betta worth it cuz he's getting PANNED

I read the novel and a big fan of Normal People so they better serve :celestial5:

they are so private and suddenly he’s been name-dropping quite a lot on their standards

he’s hot, i’m ready to see the brave full frontal scenes Ms Swift is okay with :gaycat4:

When's this trend of selling tv shows of no particular value or relevance whatsoever on the back of penile prostheses ending? They really pushed the ghee rites discourse just so they could sell yall this huh :gaycat6:

the "Forever and Always (Piano Version) (Taylor's Version)" songwriter

Xjwjcjecjj

9 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

the "Forever and Always (Piano Version) (Taylor's Version)" songwriter

Xjwjcjecjj

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.