• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sam.teas

• BeachRat

• 4Walls

• kyliefever2002

• ATRL Moderator

Not as good as her EPs but I’m still satisfied.  Just a shame that the two best songs are 1 min long.  

Her best project IMO. 

The lenghts are a bit annoying in some cases, especially in Shlut ending so abruptly (it almost seems like a mistake) and Little Bit which is too literal as a track. :skull:

Sega Bodega's influence and productions are very present throughout the record, overall I'd say she definitely met the hype I had.

such an icy, sexy and delicate record. I'm loving it.

I love the album! Was worried w/ Coochie until it came around to me about a month past it’s release. Woe is classic Shygirl along w/ Little Bit, Missin U & Poison. Heaven is where she excelled at trying to have a more mainstream sound & I actually love it. And Wildfire being Firefly’s darker older sister is a slay :gayorkcat2:

11 hours ago, shookspeare said:

coochie actually growing on me :rip:

Me! Hated it but I was playing the vinyl in the store I work and I was BOPPING! 

She surpassed my expectations personally. I was underwhelmed by the singles besides Nike, but as a hole? :jonny3:

Yea this is crack, all I’ve been playing 

This album is the definition of mid music for me. I love her previous work but everything here just feels so… undercooked from the lyrics, to production, to energy. Idk. It’s nice background music but nothing as it figuring as her prior EPs for me :dancehall3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.