Grindr Out In Public: Are you gonna invest?

arceus

Grindr Dating App to Go Public Through Tiga SPAC at $2.1 Billion Valuation

• Chinese owners forced to divest gay-dating app in 2020
  • Revenue of $147 million in 2021 was up 30% from 2020

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-09/grindr-to-go-public-through-tiga-spac-at-2-1-billion-valuation

c467f5ce6e75d02de2ed4070ecdc0728.png

All those closeted and str8 married guys are making people rich :clap3:

28 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Not that title mislead. I thought they were introducing a cruising section of the app :skull:

Grindr goes public has the same meaning as in Grindr (is) out in public, I guess. Lol. 

Grindr should get erased from the internet and banned forever lmao. Trash place. What have we become.

image0.gif 

gr*not has been a mess since the pandemic. in my area it’s str8 guys only looking for siss* or trans and “NO MEN” lol that app needs to go extinct 

that app is demonic, i can't believe some people actually pay for the premium (my friend did recently and i was like hunny what are you doing with your life)

image0.gif

20 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

gr*not has been a mess since the pandemic. in my area it’s str8 guys only looking for siss* or trans and “NO MEN” lol that app needs to go extinct 

same here no one on it is looking for gays anymore

52 minutes ago, Insanity said:

same here no one on it is looking for gays anymore

gays lose again tbh 

3 hours ago, imabadkid said:

where is that area

really lot of str8 guys looking for siss?

Sure will. It’ll probably net a cute little dividend. 

people gawk at the price but if you anticipate being on the app for an extended period of time, the premium version is really nice. the filtering options alone >>>

4 hours ago, Goaty said:

people gawk at the price but if you anticipate being on the app for an extended period of time, the premium version is really nice. the filtering options alone >>>

I already have lots of people messaging me on a daily basis, idk why I need to find more people to waste my time with :hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.