Is there ever a time where lying is acceptable?

Symmetra

Is there?

yes, i lie to strangers all the time cause i’ll probably never see them again so it doesn’t really matter.

Short answer is no... they're almost always going to find out, or have intel that you're hiding something. 

9 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

Yes....like if an ugly friend asks you if they're ugly...

It’s okay to say you stan adele when your fave is flopping. We understand. :hug:

Yes, i rarely tell the truth. Life is more fun that way

I lie in the bedroom all the time...ill pretend i enjoy it so they can quickly finish off so i can finish myself off :eli:

Yes. 

If you want to protect those of fragile heart. 

And also it depends on the delivery, if you choose to be truthful. 

Most of the times no, because little white lies could harm another person (especially strangers) for the sake of having fun or just being ignorant.

However...

1 hour ago, TheShowoff said:

Times like above, especially if you're friend is probably struggling mentally, sometimes the better thing is to lie and make sure they're okay. Maybe I'm being overly dramatic haha but it's just to thread the waters very carefully when you do little lies.

yes i just lied at a job interview. nothing concerning my skills though but yeah if i have to tell a little white lie to appear more interested and get the bag then that's what I'm gonna do 

3 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

:toofunny3:

9 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Stay away from me Miss Richie :biblio:

9 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Just psychopath tingz

Douglas Booth

Well yes, sometimes it protects you or others. People aren't always entitled to the truth, or to know things about you. Obviously you shouldn't go about practicing lying in your every day life, but I mean there are lots of situations, particularly with strangers, where lying can be kind of essential. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.