Candy l Hulu Mini Series: Jessica Biel l New episode every day

Weld_E

Candy Montgomery is a 1980s housewife and mother who did everything right - but when the pressure of conformity builds within her, her actions scream for just a bit of freedom. Until someone tells her to shush. With deadly results.

A new episode will be released every day this week.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Lovin this new episode each day concept. . Finishing the second episode now and its definitely good. Way better then that Renee Zelwegger show. Jessica Beal is underrated!

stream this bop

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

Loved last night's eppy. Jessica is super talented. She doesn't need to work she's married to Justin Timberlake. You can tell she's in it for the art and creativity of it all :gaycatina1:

On 5/10/2022 at 1:54 AM, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Lovin this new episode each day concept. . Finishing the second episode now and its definitely good. Way better then that Renee Zelwegger show. Jessica Beal is underrated!

This was a cute watch, very stylish. Funny how we’re getting another version of this story with Elizabeth Olsen at HBO Max later this year 

I really liked the format of this series and how they did one episode a day with the finale landing on friday the 13th

On 5/13/2022 at 1:56 AM, DONTYELLATME said:

This was a cute watch, very stylish. Funny how we’re getting another version of this story with Elizabeth Olsen at HBO Max later this year 

!! I wonder how it'll compare to this.

MadonnasBoyfriend

It was very nice seeing Justin Timberlake and Jason ritter but tbh Justins acting kinda tarnished the project just a touch. Jason Ritter is a great natural actor and very sexy.

Wow I can’t believe Candy got away being an axe murderer. I wonder if the real life Candy has seen this show yet. 

Just saw the first episode and wow. I'm totally in and i don't know what happened but i can imagine.

It's crazy that we are going to get TWO miniseries about the same case lol this one and Love & Death with Elizabeth Olsen on HBO max.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.