Kate Winslet’s Avatar 2 is here; to end the MCU

nostalgia

Yeah I don’t know anyone excited to see this avatar 2 movie 

That shot of the girl with the peeking sun hitting her face… gorgeous omg 

The underwater scene are gonna be so good

that being said MCU haters are so…obsessed :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, johnzy13 said:

No matter what movie becomes the highest grossing of all time. Zoe Saldana wins. 

The movie industry :jonny3:

Marvel OVER :giraffe:

Michelle Yeoh having a banner year with Everything Everywhere All At Once and Avatar 2 :clap3:

It’s looks beautiful, but I couldn’t be more uninterested in seeing it if I tried. I know the general public however is gonna say YES, while I say NO. I hate it here 

2 hours ago, selfmadelatino said:

Yeah I don’t know anyone excited to see this avatar 2 movie 

I thought the same until I saw Strange 2 and once this trailer started there was a collective gasp from the audience. 

Not even Thor's trailer got close to that and I was watching the movie surrounded by MCU fans :deadbanana4:

I fear this will slay

BOX OFFICE ELIXIR QUEEN of England  Kate Winslet strikes again :clap3: Elizabeth who?

I feel like it's just been too long since the last one. Teens today were literal babies when the first one came out, I don't see them being too excited to see this :michael:

It looks visually phenomenal as expected but I’m not sure if it can live up to the overall experience of the first one.

It’s either going to be a top 5 biggest openings of all-time box office smash or severely underperform, no in-between.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.