Taylor album tracks outstreaming her singles. Why?

GiftFromGod

Could it be that the GP is deciding what should have been released as singles?

She just has so many good songs on her albums that become lowkey classics without even needing to be pushed as a single. 

:kiss:

She always picks the worst singles. The reason why some people perceive Lover as her worst album is because ME! and YNTCD were the songs she chose to release as pre-release singles, when they shouldn't ever have left her studio to begin with.

Her album tracks are always better than her singles, Blank Space being a rare exception :cm:

she's an album artist and Lover's singles were atrocious

Because the album tracks are better than the singles (especially true for Lover and a handful of reputation album tracks).

However, her singles are still moving numbers too so she got it all. If not for 1989 TV, I believe both Shake It Off and Blank Space will go 1B surely.

Also, if you have a discography that's really worth streaming as a whole, you don't need singles to carry your music. She's being consumed wholly, which is really an amazing feat in itself. This Love, an obscure almost hidden track from 1989, moved so much unexpected numbers. It's amazing to witness.

because she almost always picks the worst possible singles wbk :jonny5:

I feel like those who listen to Taylor Swift are more interested in her album tracks than what she releases as singles tbh, that’s why she’s so huge on streaming

53 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

However, her singles are still moving numbers too so she got it all. If not for 1989 TV, I believe both Shake It Off and Blank Space will go 1B surely.

I really think Blank Space will reach a billion by the end of the year regardless of the TV. It's got 200M streams to go, gets over a million per day, and has 240 days. I think it'll fall like Love Story/IKYWT (drop ~150k/day from the dedicated fans but keep the original playlist streams and streams from some locals) but it'd still make it in that scenario. Shake It Off will be over 1B by the end of 2023 regardless of the TV as well, she's just moving a bit slower

The GP has spoken and finally saw the light that she's not defined by her radio singles

Better Than Revenge impact :clap3:

Because she is taylor swift

Because her taste for picking singles is the same for picking movies, and she thought Cats was good :deadvision:

Because her single choices are a mess most of time.

Because GP listen to Taylor Swift's albums. If people only listened her singles, no one would bother to stream album tracks. 

That is why hers are so popular meanwhile NO ONE is checking album tracks from other girlies, their streams are very low.

She released bad singles on purpose so she can be seen as an album artists.

She is that calculated *****. I refuse to believe that she think Me!th is single material lets alone a lead single, just no.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.