Will you “whoop” your child?

Symmetra

Will you give your child whooping?

I wont be a parent

No, I would never. Domestic violence and physical abuse is for the weak minded. Plus I would never let the circle of generational trauma continue. 

People hitting their kids shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

f*ck no

i had that done to me, and honestly my parents are so progressive that when my best friend learned about it she was SHOCKED that they did it. it’s very unlike them, but i think their parents did it to them too so… but yeah there are way better ways to get across punishment/disappointment than that :!ohno:

Absolutely. Children deserved to be disciplined especially in 21st century America where every toddler is extremely spoiled and gets and iPad the minute they come out of the womb

13 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Absolutely. Children deserved to be disciplined especially in 21st century America where every toddler is extremely spoiled and gets and iPad the minute they come out of the womb

..so don't get them an iPad straight away? 

My dad used to hit me but my mom used words and common sense, if I would misbehave I wouldn't get presents, wouldn't be allowed to watch tv, etc. If your child comes out spoiled is totally your fault for over showering them with treats since the beginning, you are the one who can regulate what they get and what they don't.

I have gotten into a couple violent situations in my life and I totally believe that was me behaving like my dad, I think if he hadn't hit me I could have avoided them. I used violence in school and all the way up till high school as a way to deal with people who did me wrong. If in your home you are taught that violence is what you deserve for doing things wrong you are taking your kid on the wrong path of life. Even if they don't manifest it physically, violence can also be psychological. 

Edited by Severus Snape

Hitting your children and calling it "discipline" is psychopathic. I don't even hit my dog, why would I hit my own kids.

No never unless they did something reslly bad like killing someone which they would be going to jail for ?

Are you asking us if we would ever hit and physically abuse a child?  Wtf? :rip:

Well I'm never having kids in the first place, but if I were to, probably not. It's always seemed to me that hitting your kids was the weak and easy way out because you couldn't figure out a way to actually communicate with them and had to resort to base level violence :gaycat6:

No. I’ve known people in my life who have been whooped as kids. Now, they stan lady gaga. So never.

No, WTF? I would actually raise my children with love. 

Some of yall dont know how bad kids can really be.

Of course they getting whooped. 

No, I’m not a psychopath 

Absolutely! I will whoop a child quick quick. Kids think they can run over you these days. Not on my watch! 

No, I won’t be having kids. Raising a child is require so much responsibility and knowing that you can **** someone in the head permanently because of your actions… Nope. I also want all my money to myself

I would punish them in a different way like maybe giving them fried frog for dinner.

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

..so don't get them an iPad straight away? 

My dad used to hit me but my mom used words and common sense, if I would misbehave I wouldn't get presents, wouldn't be allowed to watch tv, etc. If your child comes out spoiled is totally your fault for over showering them with treats since the beginning, you are the one who can regulate what they get and what they don't.

I have gotten into a couple violent situations in my life and I totally believe that was me behaving like my dad, I think if he hadn't hit me I could have avoided them. I used violence in school and all the way up till high school as a way to deal with people who did me wrong. If in your home you are taught that violence is what you deserve for doing things wrong you are taking your kid on the wrong path of life. Even if they don't manifest it physically, violence can also be psychological. 

My parents whooped me as a child and I was never violent 

Whooping? No. A smack on the asscheeks or hand if they act reckless or disobey me? yes.  

Edited by MALAMENTE

33 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Some of yall dont know how bad kids can really be.

Of course they getting whooped. 

Even the sweetest of kids can be really bad 

i don't want kids but if i did absolutely NOT, domestic abuse is not a joke... some of the responses here :biblio: i hope y'all never have kids because WTF

giphy.thumb.gif.30ac504c4cf5bf4fdbe2ddc3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.