Tove Styrke - 'Hard'

skankle

New song instead of Mood Swings and Start Walking still there… WE WON!!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skankle

• Supervillain

• Delirious

• pavi

The cover is... interesting lol

I don't hate it for some reason, but it's not good either.

I'm glad this is officially announced and that Start Walking will have a home, but I wish the album was longer :'( 

Can’t believe this is finally dropping next week! I can understand why MS didn’t make the cut, it just didn’t have the same vibe as the other singles. 

Sway is one of my all time favourite albums, so hoping she serves quality again

I'm still not over youyouyou being so freaking good

I will NOT stand for the Mood Swings slander... it is a BOP.

58Q8.gif

1 minute ago, lover. said:

I was gonna say... where's Cool Me Down

I like this better than the plink-plonk Spotify-pop of Sway but it doesn't really hold together as an album. Her career is so embarrassing... is she proud of this? Putting out a middling EP every 4 years. I have no idea what her identity as an artist is meant to be anymore and she clearly doesn't either. Nothing here is good enough to justify putting up with her antics.

Not a song missing… are you not embarrassed? 

41 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I was gonna say... where's Cool Me Down

Oop. It ain’t on TIDAL either. :priceless:

3 minutes ago, lover. said:

Oop. It ain’t on TIDAL either. :priceless:

And the insiders didn't know it either so her team just forgot to upload it ig :skull: on brand

I noticed that when Cool Me Down was registered, it didn’t have the same publishers as the other album tracks… so that’s kinda weird lol

pop perfection! much better than expected :clap3::WAP:

Free's chorus reminds me of this

Edited by nathanspears

Not the bop filled album I was wanting based on the snippets :noparty:

I'll keep Start Walking and YouYouYou

Edited by nathanspears

3 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

I like this better than the plink-plonk Spotify-pop of Sway but it doesn't really hold together as an album. Her career is so embarrassing... is she proud of this? Putting out a middling EP every 4 years. I have no idea what her identity as an artist is meant to be anymore and she clearly doesn't either. Nothing here is good enough to justify putting up with her antics.

Yeah there is 0 direction in all of these, quick bops we will all forget in a week

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/features/interviews/tove-styrke-ready-big-pop-star-moment

But now, we’re about to enter into the fourth era of Tove Styrke: HARD. As she talks about the record, she can’t sit still at her dressing table, drawing her legs up to her chest in restless excitement. “I feel like this is my big pop star moment,” she tells me, “both as an artist and as a human. I’m pouring everything into this project and doing the ******* best that I can.”

HARD is about learning to loosen her grip, to let go of perfection, and to simply let it be. “It’s messy, but it’s a good mess,” says Styrke. “I think it’s a beautiful mess. And seriously, this is probably the one body of work that I’ve made so far that I’m most proud of. It’s a whole story.

so-humiliating-demeaning.gif

She really had the nerve to put a filler like Millenial Blues on a 9 track album... :skull: 

Free, 24H and Bruises are cute

Lies is my fav

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Big pop star moment? This album will struggle to sell 1000 copies

Like she's a swedish girl with an unpronounceable name who has been in the industry for 10 years, at absolute idealistic best she'll get a random viral tiktok song. Focus on building that fanbase with something more cohesive and distinct instead (which we know she's capable of)!

Let's just hope it's not another 4 years until the next album :deadbanana4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.