Preview of Xtina 2nd Spanish EP Sound

ExHuman

I’ve been waiting for this song since it leaked. Her team better not sit on it like they did with all the other leaks.

This EP is going to be more laid-back it feels like

vibey ~(0-0)~

NOT them changing the flawless demo. I prefer the original production. It was so smooth.

But anyway, Lloras Por Na' is the best song we've heard so far. By far. They better utilize it to the max. Santo was also cute, surprised it didn't really catch on, but they should have pushed harder on playlists

Since its leak, it's been my favorite song.

2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

NOT them changing the flawless demo. I prefer the original production. It was so smooth.

But anyway, Lloras Por Na' is the best song we've heard so far. By far. They better utilize it to the max. Santo was also cute, surprised it didn't really catch on, but they should have pushed harder on playlists

I thought Santo could do well at least as radio fodder but this one actually has hit potential. It’s with C Tangana as well who is huge.

posted a motnh ago tho. do we know this is the final version?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.