• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio ₃₄

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Bimbo

This is just too much azealia omg, give Bianca a break. Every album its the same tale over again

I honestly can't tell if the Bardot nickname is a compliment or not because she uses it with such ambivalence :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

Not Rita and Rihanna catching strays :rip: 

• Haha 1

She is right about Jay-Z, I feel Beyoncé really looks for his approval in everything she does career wise

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

quit giving this homophobe a platform 

her mind always amazes me like how is she able to process all of that

• Haha 7

"challenging yourself?! girl challenge your ego and collab with Rihanna" i'm sorry but :bibliahh:

• Haha 10

Say what you want about her (and I probably would agree) but she's actually 100% correct here. 

• Like 11

She been talking herself when comes to Beyoncé for some time now :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, campelo said:

She is right about Jay-Z, I feel Beyoncé really looks for his approval in everything she does career wise

Well that is her husband…:deadbanana4: Probably not so much seeking his approval but she most likely asks for his input/opinion. Jay Z is a legend in his field so his opinions hold weight and she finds that to be valuable.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Baobob trees :deadbanana2:

• Haha 7

Oh that's….a lot 

hold on let me get some snacks  

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 10

first screen is spot on but the others wtf is she talking about 

also it's not the first time she talks about Suga Mama like it's some kind of masterpiece when Don't Hurt Yourself is right here 

• Haha 3

Are any of the stans even reading this lol? Probably not. Although she is unhinged, she brings up good points. I am seeing a lot of BeyHives say that Bey began to create this album after her experience at the CMAs, so the question of why she feels the need to "push back" and "prove something" to white people when she has been positioning herself as a "black voice/liberator" is a good one. Why does she care? Of course country people are racist. Who cares what they think?

• Like 6
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Who has the time to read all that 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Are any of the stans even reading this lol? Probably not. Although she is unhinged, she brings up good points. I am seeing a lot of BeyHives say that Bey began to create this album after her experience at the CMAs, so the question of why she feels the need to "push back" and "prove something" to white people when she has been positioning herself as a "black voice/liberator" is a good one. Why does she care? Of course country people are racist. Who cares what they think?

i don't think you got the point. she's not pushing back and proving anything to white people. this is just a false and uniformed narrative. she's actually celebrating her history and reclaiming what's been taken.

• Like 11

Suga Mama needing a grammy for Rock :clap3:

The Kelsea Ballerini mention :deadbanana2:

I'm sorry but 'Bianca Bardot' is sending me badly :dies:

She NEVER fails to use her word of the day vocabulary from elementary/junior high school.

There are about 10 quotables I'm gonna have to use for other purposes. Thanks, luv.:clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Suga Mama needing a grammy for Rock :clap3:

The Kelsea Ballerini mention :deadbanana2:

Suga MAMA is that girl. That song held its weight over the years. Whew! which is difficult to do on the B'day album.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.