Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

and yet......Texas Hold 'Em is gonna outdo everything this Tumblr has-been ever put out. For the 100th time why do some of you still platform this homophobe? She hates y'all :gaycat7:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio ₃₄

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Bimbo

3 hours ago, KingWitch said:

Yeah the songs are more country influenced but the stans will fight anyone who points that out until they give in and call it country,a shame.

Calling it country influenced implies there's another primary genre. What is it then? Because bluegrass and folk as separate genres are still elements of what make country music so they aren't really separate from the genre so to say it's country-influenced means the song is overall another genre. 

2 hours ago, IsidoraMarí said:

But Did She Lie?

Now wait a min… 

this is really good 

Her stanbase really does not like experimental and out of her typical style music she does. This is attested by Lemonade's streams. I personally liked the album but it seems the Hive does not. I loved Daddy's Lessons and Hold Up.

I think this will be her weakest era but the music might be quite good.

Edited by Aristotle

Maybe she’s right. I hope the album isn’t 100% country and is like Madonna’s MUSIC:dancehall3:

3 hours ago, Shinning said:

K Michelle sings country? Isn't she a Love & Hip-Hop girl?

Yes. She was on LAHH and R&B is the genre she started with in the industry. She has expressed a desire to sing country for years and started releasing country songs and collaborations recently. 

3 hours ago, IsidoraMarí said:

But Did She Lie?

wait...

Ngl but she spilled 

Ugh just shut up Azealia. All you do is yap yap yap like you've got nothing else better to do. 

What a waste of talent. 

Beyoncé releases new music, this hasbeen goes on a rant about how it’s not worthy of being in whatever genre it is, OBH agree, rinse, repeat, etc. :juanny:

Are we supposed to just forever pretend that Azealia's judgement holds any value? There are 12 year old kids in their bedrooms making better quality recordings than whatever Azealia has been phoning in when she's sober :sorry:

She should put her witch magic to use for once, conjure a producer

Edited by Illuminati

5 hours ago, dinorhino said:

Calling it country influenced implies there's another primary genre. What is it then? Because bluegrass and folk as separate genres are still elements of what make country music so they aren't really separate from the genre so to say it's country-influenced means the song is overall another genre. 

I think the primary reason people calling it "country influenced" because they realize how inauthentic and fraudulent Beyonce's country singing is.

It's like she randomly put on a cowgirls hat and boots and wants to sing about having a hoedown - but no one is convinced.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Zefierce said:

I think the primary reason people calling it "country influenced" because they realize how inauthentic and fraudulent Beyonce's country singing is.

It's like she randomly put on a cowgirls hat and boots and wants to sing about having a hoedown - but no one is convinced.

Or maybe the color of her skin is causing some people to have an issue with the authenticity 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trash.

Her music is also trash except for a couple of songs.

And who said there was a story about Beyonce working with Azealia on a Partition remix?

I am pretty sure Beyonce has never met Azealia a day in her life and will prefer to keep it that way.

6 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Can y’all share more insight on what happened at the CMAs. I wasn’t aware and am Genuinely curious. 

She performed with The Chicks. Several country stars were pissed in the audience and one of them even left during her performance. It apparently wasn't pleasant behind the scenes, either, and the CMAs had to remove all traces of the performance from their outlets because there was so manyviolently racist comments.

I can't remember which one said it, but one country musician said "This is our thing" and implied she shouldn't have been welcomed, but these same people had no issue with Pink or Justin Timberlake performing there. Wonder why.

Yeah . . . Azealia’s right, for once. This is a publicity stunt. Everyone knows the low-IQ trashy MAGA crowd hates Beyoncé. This is just to get a million “thinkpieces” written about a black woman’s place in country music (already nauseating and none have even appeared yet), and then random celebs will speak up and act SHOCKED at the awful treatment she’s getting. Oh, the humanity!

Please just release another B’Day please! :heart:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

She can't catch a break...

another-one.gif

Edited by xokuba

Nurse!

• Haha 1

azealia pretending to be knowledgeable on country music :rip:

just shut up and release your sophomore album please. its been 84 years

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.