Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

On 12/14/2023 at 1:38 PM, liquiddiamonds said:

I have a feeling azealia checks here because she’s been mad unemployed for years, so let’s rewind:

- did the gays make you lose that XL deal?

- did the gays delay the debut album past 212?

- did the gays force pharrel to give you a flop production for a lead?

- did the gays make you say no to opening for nicki?

- did the gays make you go after and burn bridges with rihanna, beyonce, nicki, cardi, lana, doja, lizzo, adele, sza, gaga, basically every successful female that comes up in the game? 
- did the gays make you delay your second album indefinitely?

- did the gays abuse you at a party and afterwards gaslit you in the media?

- did the gays make you screw up your concerts in Australia?

- did the gays hold Fantasea 2 hostage?

- did the gays get your ass banned on twitter?

- did the gays make you go to war over shia labeuff and gaslight fka twigs?

- did the gays make you **** grimes and elon for a dime?

whole ass clown. the only one to blame is straight male identified clown azealia banks. check in a ward and leave us alone. my ass is too clean for your soap

Clock it sis :giraffe: anyone supporting what she’s saying is just as homophobic, racist, and mentally ill as she is. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• swissman

• Bimbo

On 12/15/2023 at 3:14 PM, Sheep said:

This culture vulture thought she had it all figured out when she ripped off queer culture(house music, her aesthetic, constantly using our vernacular), passed it off as "hip hop" to Lady Gaga and Britney Spears ass white gays and then tried to sell it back to us.

Ppl love to talk about her "wasted potential" but it's obvious at this point after several recent releases that sound more like school shooter manifestos than anything resembling raps that there was never any musical talent up there to begin with, she was a consumer of great queer artists and not much else. She was only good when she was derivative. I'd be bitter as hell too if after over a decade of work I still couldn't come up with anything of my own that people wanted.

Isn’t most queer culture from black women?

3 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Isn’t most queer culture from black women?

Azealia Banks hate the people she stole from. Its theft plain and simple. :gaycat1:

But yes it's black queer artists who came up with these things.

Edited by Sheep

She's so unhinged, but this kinda of took me out:

U TAKE DICK IN UR ASS... THAT IS PAINFUL AS ****. NO WAY IN HELL YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS LEFT TO HURT LMAOOOOOOOO

:redface::redface::redface:

Would homophobic Azealia Banks blame the gays for stuff? I'm shocked

How can one be so talented and make such good music and be so unhinged at the same time?

• 1 month later...

Azealia Banks drags

So it's a day that ends in y. She has nothing but time because she burned every bridge and can't work anymore. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

She is not wrong... country music fans and critics are notoriously picky so I am curious to know what her goal is here. 

• Like 6

So much of country music is about storytelling 

So yes she is right about that

But Bey songs are good anyways. Not everything will be same

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

She is not wrong... country music fans and critics are notoriously picky so I am curious to know what her goal is here. 

I think it's for the fans and not trying to win over country listeners. I'm sure she knows she will never win them over so it's not about them. Especially after the Daddy Lessons performance at the CMAs :ryan3:

A nerve was struck ever since she read that fake article of Bey having old Azealia music on her moodboard. :rip: 

Azealia drags… :zzz:

Once again…she honestly makes a few good points amongst the mess lol.  

I also wonder how people will react to such a sexy image with this era.  I feel like she’s gonna get dragged for that too.  

• Like 4

Yeah the songs are more country influenced but the stans will fight anyone who points that out until they give in and call it country,a shame.

• Like 2

I really don't know why y'all make threads about her past 2015...

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.