• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• swissman

• Bimbo

Her hatred for gays.. tbh it’s giving deep seeded insecurities,how could she Not know it’s basically her only fan base.

Hence “do you make music for gays” she has to know but is extremely delu.

good thing she only has a few good songs to stream,her recent output is beyond WEAK

7a26d0a3862b37036ad187749d624f4e46a2f216

geis are the only reason she keeps a thread here...and some people on twitter soo.

• Like 1

I just have to point and laugh for obvious reasons

I’ll continue to make her suffer by streaming New Bottega! That’ll teach her!

How can she maintain the delusion that anyone besides fauggaughts have been listening to her music since 212? Mama let's research!

She's right except Trina was unapologetically a feminine heaux, Lauryn Hill too but moreso Trina which is why it's surprising she last so long because she didn't follow that masculine energy like most. Even Kim did at first and eventually became more feminine.

You know, for all the outrage I had for The 1975, going so far as to remove them from my record collection, I think it's time I do the same for Azealia.

It's giving JK Rowling and Roisin Murphy with the revisionist history, and I just don't have the time.

And we will continue to stan

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

This is a sidebar but this is still hands down a top 5 moment on this show, next to her eating crow, fainting in the Statue of Liberty costume and “death to all of them”:

The mispronunciations are the best part :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Espresso said:

This is a sidebar but this is still hands down a top 5 moment on this show, next to her eating crow, fainting in the Statue of Liberty costume and “death to all of them”:

The mispronunciations are the best part :rip: 

Wendy out of breath to pronounce all the names :ahh:

• Like 1

Girl, shut the **** up. Aren't they the only ones still checking your dated ass house beats music?

I mean BWET was a great album, but the music after that... Meh.

• Like 1

Any gay still stanning this troubled woman needs to get some self esteem, because all that she's saying is very hateful and bigoted, even if she makes it sound like a funny thing. 

• Like 1

Gays WON. No one wants your ****ty music with you coked out rapping and tone deaf singing

• Haha 3

This culture vulture thought she had it all figured out when she ripped off queer culture(house music, her aesthetic, constantly using our vernacular), passed it off as "hip hop" to Lady Gaga and Britney Spears ass white gays and then tried to sell it back to us.

Ppl love to talk about her "wasted potential" but it's obvious at this point after several recent releases that sound more like school shooter manifestos than anything resembling raps that there was never any musical talent up there to begin with, she was a consumer of great queer artists and not much else. She was only good when she was derivative. I'd be bitter as hell too if after over a decade of work I still couldn't come up with anything of my own that people wanted.

Edited by Sheep
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.