• swissman

• Bimbo

• ATRL Moderator

I'm sorry but:

"thoughts on pf2 I feel like you liked it."

"No I didn't."

made me scream spacer.png

• Haha 1

as an avid fan of hers and someone who was dating one of her crew members who is gay, it's beyond sad that she will not take accountability for her execution of her opinions. yes, the gays did influence your career in a negative way but the gays were the ONLY ones backing you up and streaming you when the heterosexuals black balled you. Azealia is truly a lost cause and it's not even sad at this point, it's very much expected. and now you're trying to rude the coattails of Nicki Minaj even after she turned down a feature on 'Anna Wintour'. listen here dummy, Nicki will never work with you. do you honestly believe THEE Nicki Minaj wants to work with you?? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?? it's never happening you rabbit toothed bigot. Azelaia is NOTHING but a washed up rapper who couldn't cut it in the music industry and just wants attention. she is a rude, fake Spanish ***** from Harlem. please stop giving hr threads and a platform at this point. stop buy her soaps and whatever else is on that winx website of hers. make her suffer by hitting her in her pockets and really have her ranting and raving off of a Spectrum wi-fi connection. 

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Queer people will still find ways to stan her because it's quirky and edgy

Even in this thread, it’s “Omg she’s a terrible human, but she spilled about Nicki!!!! Kiii”

Gays will drag her but then egg her on in the same sentence. Maybe she has a point

• Like 2

first we love her so she releases songs for us then we switch, we switch like fa**ot 

no one’s been checking for her music since anna wintour…

• Like 3

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

how so? :khalyan2:

Because the gays made a mockery of her no matter how hard she tried to appease them. granted, she would turn around and prove the gays right in the end but I vividly remember in 2016 when AW came out she was on her best behavior. they gays still would make fun of her, attack her, etc. they gays also influenced her career in a negative way because they weren't streaming her music even though they were 'living for her'. but at this point, and while I do think the queer community feels entitled to musicians, she deserves nothing positive or encouraging from any community. 

• Like 1

she be saying anything at this point like girl…i’ll just stream the few good songs that she has and ignore everything else lmao 

isn’t she homeless atm? azealia you got more important things to complain about than gays :rip:

I wish Lana still had twitter, I know she’d knock her down a few pegs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Azealia is her own number one enemy and it’s embarrassing she still hasn’t realised it.

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

How can you even defend or stan THIS? :biblio:

This is the most homophobic thing ive read in a while. Of course it had to come from Azealia :devil:

But within a week i will also come across some random rant on ATRL/Twitter excusing all of that over some random 2012 song.

I’m not defending.. all of this… but the tweet about Diddy fr wasn’t homophobic. History is always repeating itself with AB. People lob untrue accusations at her & she hits the gas & makes them true just to spite the critics. She’s hella self destructive. She’s responsible for her own actions & has to stop pointing fingers. Just as evenly, are there swaths of ppl, gay or otherwise, who are foaming at the mouth to see her live up to the “crazy” persona she’s infamous for & provoke her by willfully misinterpreting everything she says to gaslight her & paint her out to be even worse than she is? Ya. But she shouldn’t let them wind her up, idk why she continues to give into them & prove them right

• Thumbs Down 5

It’s wild that people care about her opinion when it changed every day. Her music is phenomenal, and she’s endlessly entertaining.  And gay men expect a lot of any female in entertainment whether they are fans of not. Are we ready for this conversation? And if they don’t get what they want they say the most wild **** to get their attention, and when they get it right back they will call the celebrity mentally ill. Let’s make sense of that. 

Actually shocked she still uses social media after Skai Jackson called her “Azealia Stanks” all those years ago…

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.