• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

5 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Wait who is the racist nepo baby? 

Gaga. Azealia is likely calling her racist because Azealia claims Gaga had it out for Nicki back in 2013.

She’s kinda spot on about gagas post 2015 vocals :gaycatx:

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

her friend saint.deepthroat saying "we miss lightskined pink" in the comments :redface:

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The Pink drag :deadbanana: 

HCqoFKu.png

She spilled. Everyone wants and misses this P!nk! 

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The Pink drag :deadbanana: 

HCqoFKu.png

Not the 'please be black again' :redface:

As if she wouldn't drag her for cultural appropiation if she did something like that again :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I think the world is ready for BlackP!nk again 

:clack:

Also, RE: Bionic; I feel AB hasn’t actually listened to it because it sounds nothing like anything Gaga produced during 2008-2011. She’s regurgitating the Perez storyline. The visuals however were clearly Gaga’d.  

:clack:

• Like 1

Gar sings better than Xtina, as usual Azealia misses 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

she’s wrong about this one. there’s at least seven to ten fire ass songs on Bionic!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

its sad that she's delulu rn i miss ab when she can release good music like treasure island 

32 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Gaga. Azealia is likely calling her racist because Azealia claims Gaga had it out for Nicki back in 2013.

Lol. The projection. Gaga couldn't care less about Nicki who's main thing has always been rap - not even in Gaga's lane at all. Azealia is the one who wanted Nicki's spot. Poor that!

Edited by besaid

Instead of keep giving these stale and dull takes with the account of her business activity that sells cheap Shein rebranded stuff, she should use it to reply to the tones of customers complaining about their orders not being shipped or arrived instead.

4 minutes ago, besaid said:

Lol. The projection. Gaga couldn't care less about Nicki who's main thing has always been rap - not even in Gaga's lane at all. Azealia is the one who wanted Nicki's spot. Poor that!

Idk, her claims are somewhat plausible to me. Both had theatre school backgrounds and had dramatic personas and aesthetics at that time. Nicki was kind of the "Gaga" of rap. Azealia claims Gaga encouraged her to diss Nicki on their collab - I could see this happening too.

I mean, Gaga allegedly had a hand in Bionic/Xtina being trashed heavily on the blogs, so this isn't that far off from previous behavior at those times.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Idk, her claims are somewhat plausible to me. Both had theatre school backgrounds and had dramatic personas and aesthetics at that time. Nicki was kind of the "Gaga" of rap. Azealia claims Gaga encouraged her to diss Nicki on their collab - I could see this happening too.

I mean, Gaga allegedly had a hand in Bionic/Xtina being trashed heavily on the blogs, so this isn't that far off from previous behavior at those times.

Yeah I don't see this as even remotely possible. Post-BTW Gaga would never and even in her heyday she was never trashing other stars in her music. It would be the sole anomaly in her career to have that there.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, besaid said:

Yeah I don't see this as even remotely possible. Post-BTW Gaga would never and even in her heyday she was never trashing other stars in her music. It would be the sole anomaly in her career to have that there.

Not really. It wouldn't have came from Gaga's mouth. Plus, she worked with R. Kelly, which went against her beliefs. So really, it's plausible all around.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Not really. It wouldn't have came from Gaga's mouth. Plus, she worked with R. Kelly, which went against her beliefs. So really, it's plausible all around.

Attacking other stars has never been her thing esp in her music. And if she did float this idea, Azealia would've been 100% in on it because she trashed Nicki a ton back then, making it mutual and ultimately Gaga who decided it was inappropriate and leaving it off (rightly so, Nicki's been nothing but nice to Gaga).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, besaid said:

Attacking other stars has never been her thing esp in her music. And if she did float this idea, Azealia would've been 100% in on it because she trashed Nicki a ton back then, making it mutual and ultimately Gaga who decided it was inappropriate and leaving it off (rightly so, Nicki's been nothing but nice to Gaga).

Per Azealia, she didn't give in to Gaga nudging her to diss Nicki, though. So it never happened. Apparently, she bit back and Gaga wasn't having it. I hope she leaks the text messages one day!

And I still stand by my statements. Azealia giving a subliminal to Nicki in a collab is not Gaga "attacking other stars", and again, she worked with a musician who's done way worse than "attack" someone verbally, which directly went against every belief she expressed in her career prior to this incident.

I hate it when stans think it's unconceivable of their faves to be messy human beings! Azealia has nothing to lose making these claims. No brands to drop her, no label holding anything over her head, no fans to turn away, etc. Why would she lie about any of this? 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Big Bad Wolf said:

Per Azealia, she didn't give in to Gaga nudging her to diss Nicki, though. So it never happened. Apparently, she bit back and Gaga wasn't having it. I hope she leaks the text messages one day!

And I still stand by my statements. Azealia giving a subliminal to Nicki in a collab is not Gaga "attacking other stars", and again, she worked with a musician who's done way worse than "attack" someone verbally, which directly went against every belief she expressed in her career prior to this incident.

I hate it when stans think it's unconceivable of their faves to be messy human beings! Azealia has nothing to lose making these claims. No brands to drop her, no label holding anything over her head, no fans to turn away, etc. Why would she lie about any of this? 

Because she's a mentally ill narc who's entire life is scarred with lying about, abusing and harassing other people? :toofunny3: She's not exactly a reliable source of info. All of that is Azealia's warped and abusive perspective so you should probably be taking it with a huge grain of salt rather than believing it wholesale. Gaga is friends with Christina. She rebuked R Kelly and her past collab with him. Compare that with Azealia's history of abuse and lies and never taking responsibility for any of it? :toofunny3: Come on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I do like Bionic but the rest of her statement is a 100% correct and she SHOULD say it.

Ga can't hold a candle to Christina in any way, her vocal performances are UNLISTENABLE, her lyrics embarrassing and P!nk is utter trash with worthless music. Bye.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.