Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

3 hours ago, Ethereaaal said:

True. She started in a pretty a hostile environment. She didn’t really receive a lot of support from her peers (and the media/industry at some point) back then, explaining why she pretty much avoided relationships with fellow pop stars.

The way she managed to get out of that mindset and is now helping cultivate a more welcoming and nurturing culture in the industry though :heart2: 

Meanwhile, some toxic girl, desperate for clout and has not shown any development in her personality, is clinging onto some 2012’d ‘receipts’, using Mrs. Petty jfc (whom she also despises herself).

This is not true though...? Like I feel like this has been retconned because of the reductive thing but I don't remember that being the case at all during the Fame/Fame Monster eras. Gaga performed with Pet Shop Boys at the BRITS 2009. She did a Mac campaign with Cyndi Lauper and went on morning talk shows with her in 2010. She performed with Elton the same year. Three legends supporting her right there. She did two songs with Beyonce in 2009. Madonna herself was friendly with her at the start, going to the Fame Ball in 2009, taking pics with her at the VMAs, going on SNL and doing skits together, which everyone seems to forget. The media was all over her and all on her side, even the nasty ones like Perez. Her media coverage 2008-2010 was pretty much perfect for her career to explode. The narrative was "what crazy thing will she do next??" but in a positive/awestruck way.

The negativity really started with Born This Way because of the Express Yourself plagiarism accusations and while Madonna's thing during the MDNA tour was very childish and unnecessary, I won't say Gaga handled it well when the song first came out. The interview with PopJustice where she said any similarities were r-word. Saying the song was inspired by Whitney. Lying about getting Madonna's blessing. You could hardly blame Madonna for being pissed at that point. 

And yes Katy shaded her for Alejandro but Gaga threw the first shot in that fight.

As a stan, I won't lie and say she never played a part in any of these feuds. She was a bit messy back in the day. I certainly don't think she was some kind of victim with no support. When she went on Graham Norton and said "I never had support from older female artists at the start of my career" I was like really girl? Did you forget about Cyndi? And Madonna until you decided to lie about getting her blessing? And Cher? Like..... sure Joanne. I don't like it when she plays the victim. She is not a victim.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

Not y'all giving a 30 page thread to Azealia in 2022. I get that pop culture has been boring for past few years but not that much :skull:

Edited by TasteOfYourLips

It’s so funny how Azealia is still a full-force! 

Are we really believing Azealia in 2022? :ace:

6 hours ago, KingJay said:

Thank you! Glad I'm not the only one that realized how fake they are when they back her up & co sign her when she's dragging Lana, making nasty jokes about her body, weight gain, possible alleged plastic surgery, saying that she has bat wings for arms, calling her a Racist Karen & saying that she was disgusting for collabing with an alleged "woman beater/abuser" A$AP Rocky. She also went as far as implying that Lana was passed around in the industry to get her career boosted & etc. Remember how the Lil Monstrosities & other OLDRH were "yasssss girling", "Queeeeen Azealia Banks!!" & kiiikiiiiiingggg with her?? Remember how they were saying "Maybe she made some points, But did she lie??, She spilledT, Yassss queen AB spill dot Teaaaa sis, Azealia Banks maybe one penny short of a Dollar but she never lies!!" & so on & so forth.

Oh but nowwwwwww that it's Gagas turn to get dragged by this never was, never will be trash of a person. She's crazy!! She's homophobic! She hates Gaga!! Yes Gaga yes innocence & etc. Nowwww they want to disagree with Miss Azealia Skank, Say that she needs to take her meds, That she's irrelevant, that she's a 1 hit wonder (Can you even call her that?? lol) Now they're not Kiiikiing "The Girls are fighting!!!" with Miss Azealia Banks & are saying Close this thread naooo!!!"

Well, we love to see it.

BUT

For the sake of everyone, I hope this becomes a big deal & They finally cancel Azealia Banks or at least shut her ass up for a good while.

All of this. 

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

This is not true though...? Like I feel like this has been retconned because of the reductive thing but I don't remember that being the case at all during the Fame/Fame Monster eras. Gaga performed with Pet Shop Boys at the BRITS 2009. She did a Mac campaign with Cyndi Lauper and went on morning talk shows with her in 2010. She performed with Elton the same year. Three legends supporting her right there. She did two songs with Beyonce in 2009. Madonna herself was friendly with her at the start, going to the Fame Ball in 2009, taking pics with her at the VMAs, going on SNL and doing skits together, which everyone seems to forget. The media was all over her and all on her side, even the nasty ones like Perez. Her media coverage 2008-2010 was pretty much perfect for her career to explode. The narrative was "what crazy thing will she do next??" but in a positive/awestruck way.

The negativity really started with Born This Way because of the Express Yourself plagiarism accusations and while Madonna's thing during the MDNA tour was very childish and unnecessary, I won't say Gaga handled it well when the song first came out. The interview with PopJustice where she said any similarities were r-word. Saying the song was inspired by Whitney. Lying about getting Madonna's blessing. You could hardly blame Madonna for being pissed at that point. 

And yes Katy shaded her for Alejandro but Gaga threw the first shot in that fight.

As a stan, I won't lie and say she never played a part in any of these feuds. She was a bit messy back in the day. I certainly don't think she was some kind of victim with no support. When she went on Graham Norton and said "I never had support from older female artists at the start of my career" I was like really girl? Did you forget about Cyndi? And Madonna until you decided to lie about getting her blessing? And Cher? Like..... sure Joanne. I don't like it when she plays the victim. She is not a victim.

E9vz.gif

5 hours ago, campelo said:

It’s so funny how Azealia is still a full-force! 

Not in music….. 

Azealia definitely doesn't need Gaga or anyone else's bidding to drag other artists when she does it on her own accord very frequently :skull:. If only she put this time into her music instead.

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

Ikr? Like you can't get as huge as she got in 2008-09 without media hype :deadbanana4:

12 hours ago, KingJay said:

NOW that she is dragging Gaga will the Monsters come in here and say "She's made some points, she's right you know" and etc. Like everytime she drags Nicki or Lana.

Of course they will not, because they are a bunch of hypocrite, nasty fs that will literally wish death upon other celebs, call them names, make jukes about their appearance, looks, music, but the time someone says something bad about Gaga they jump on the "tolerance!!!!!" Bandwagong, screaming, reporting, advocating for friendship and #stopthedramastarthemusic 

Well this Azealia Banks comes across as kind of manic... However, one should always be wary of a person who works as hard as Gaga does to convince the world that they are 'kind' :shakeno:

Edited by MadOnHer

She should focus on getting her phone and other possessions back from Elon :rip:

She’s quite literally living the reverse Lil Nas X experience.

And her music (not that she released many songs) has been nothing short of average for the past 8 years so idk why people are still riding on that train.

this situation is so funny to me in the worst way possible 

i can’t even say azealia is a broken clock twice a day because when she’s not regurgitating talking points from leftists communities online, she’s always shitting out half truths and the girls gag all the time like…. have some self respect :hoetenks:

and its so hilarious to me how its now “gaga was in a dark place at that time uwu” coming from a fanbase that regularly jokes about britney’s dark time period and whenever someone comes to britney’s defense its “oh you’re infantilizing her” like y’all don’t do that every time someone brings up gaga’s skeletons

now its “where are the receipts azealia” but where were the receipts for every disgusting rumor and implication y’all continue to post about beyoncé on this site :rip:

Yeah, Gaga gives me too much nice vibes, but I don’t see her as a racist or a vile human being.

Early in her career I do believe she was competitive and petty, but a humble pie taught her a lesson. 

Edited by Oxy

10 hours ago, Protocol said:

Let's not also forget that legendary female performers like Janet, Kylie, Britney..etc only had nice words for her back in the day.. even a contemporary like Katy was saying she was going to become bigger than Madonna...etc The industry was not cute w her prior to The Fame/when she was attempting to break through though I guess

Not some of the people on here using slurs and racial & sexist microaggressions yet not getting warned but I was blocked from posting for 48 hours for dragging a woke russian mouthpiece and drawing parallels with every woke's favourite cause :deadbanana4:

Anyways, Marina Abramovic queen!! yall can stay mad, periot boo

10 hours ago, Protocol said:

nnn;; I never saw that Gaga/Katy clip :rip: That's messy.

This being 3 pages and flopping everywhere else :rip:

i honestly hope it’s true though lol 

I would stan Gaga more 

2 hours ago, oilheiress said:

Not some of the people on here using slurs and racial & sexist microaggressions yet not getting warned but I was blocked from posting for 48 hours for dragging a woke russian mouthpiece and drawing parallels with every woke's favourite cause :deadbanana4:

Anyways, Marina Abramovic queen!! yall can stay mad, periot boo

Make sure you leave a little note in HQ given that troll wasn't banned at all because "the mod team has to discuss it"

OT: Not surprised Gaga would hate Nicki. Is there anyone in the industry that likes her?

Edited by CBC

18 minutes ago, CBC said:

Make sure you leave a little note in HQ given that troll wasn't banned at all because "the mod team has to discuss it"

OT: Not surprised Gaga would hate Nicki. Is there anyone in the industry that likes her?

what's an hq, the only time i leave celebria is when i check the music category

OT: there's no way azealia is not on here lurking this page, that wendy williams tweet after a user posted the list of ppl she beefed with video!? My bet's on the 'spirit cooking epstein blood sucker' user w the kpop avi :priceless:

Edited by oilheiress

19 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

what's an hq, the only time i leave celebria is when i check the music category

OT: there's no way azealia is not on here lurking this page, that wendy williams tweet after a user posted the list of ppl she beefed with video!? My bet's on the 'spirit cooking epstein blood sucker' user w the kpop avi :priceless:

Here. It's where we discuss atrl in general

OT: I'm still creeped out about that blood tweet being real and still being up :biblio:

I mean she gagged me until she said Cardi's kids are cuter. Why get the kids involved?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.