• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

4 minutes ago, infrared said:

what exactly does this have to do with Gaga? This is all Marina Abramovic, literally one of the most revered artists of the century :ahh: some of you really lack culture, it just hurts

And that's how you justify the wealthy & famous exploiting talent and putting them in precarious and uncomfortable situations... like Richardson and Kelly.

Hmm, I'm sensing a theme, and it's r*pe culture.

The Performance Club has published the letter of one potential performer who has written a letter to choreographer Yvonne Rainer explaining the cruel conditions they are expected to perform in for MOCA’s wealthy donors during the gala:

“They will be sitting on lazy susans under the table and slowly rotating and making eye contact with the donors/diners. Of course we were warned that we will not be able to leave to pee, etc. That the diners may try to feed us, give us drinks, fondle us under the table, etc but will be warned not to. Whatever happens, we are to remain in performance mode and unaffected. What the f*ck?!”

Reluctant as I am to dignify Abramović by mentioning Pasolini in the same breath, the latter at least had a socially credible justification tied to the cause of anti-fascism. Abramović and MOCA have no such credibility, only a flimsy personal rationale about eye contact. Subjecting her performers to public humiliation at the hands of a bunch of frolicking donors is yet another example of the Museum’s callousness and greed and Ms Abramovic’s obliviousness to differences in context and some of the implications of transposing her own powerful performances to the bodies of others. An exhibition is one thing — this is not a critique of Abramović’s work in general — but titillation for wealthy donor/diners as a means of raising money is another.” x

She herself, has openly written that she uses other people's bodies to navigate her own trauma & abuse, under the guise of "art".

Now, art is up for critique, but this isn't something I'd be celebrating, personally - particularly when she typically, exclusively shares access to this "art" with the wealthy and affluent. 

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

y’all dragging him as if y’all aren’t him but without the platform

that being said, I didn’t know Perez was still a thing :deadbanana2:

:-*

24 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

When the cameras are rolling, yes, convenient SJW, Miss Lady Gaga surely cares about BLM, gay/trans rights, abortion rights etc as long as it furthers her career. 

When the spotlights gone, cameras stop rolling and her behavior has no consequences, the Regina George of Pop music, Miss GaGa shows her true colors. Azealia Banks confirmed something people in NY circles have known for very long. Trying to tear down the career of Nicki because her own career was tanking is not what a girl that spreads kindness does. 

thRBFpvQAAWknpr-800x450-noPad.jpg

please go outside and touch some grass

9 minutes ago, Bussea said:

y’all dragging him as if y’all aren’t him but without the platform. 

that being said, I didn’t know Perez was still a thing :deadbanana2:

Seeing how he can't even reach 100 likes after 6 hours I can say he's not a thing anymore, and his platform is already logn gone :skull:

some of y’all genuinely sound like weirdo conspiracy theorists in here it’s getting really weird

He's not exactly defending her since he isnt really denying Azealias claim with his "I do believe Stefani has grown and matured" comment

Some of you are so pathetically stupid it hurts, I literally can’t believe y’all are believing and rooting for a person that just said Ukraine deserved the war,

millions displaced/dead but you embarrassing ass twinks love DrAMa from 10 years ago so much you’re willing to put aside her racist, transphobic, homophobic ass. And no I’m not a MOnSTer, since in y’all’s eyes, every person is, it’s called having ******* human decency. This is why the world is the way it is now, everyone is just so stupid and lives online 

It’s insane to me how a lot of you will gleefully jump on someone and try to tear them down whenever you can find a chance

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

And that's how you justify the wealthy & famous exploiting talent and putting them in precarious and uncomfortable situations... like Richardson and Kelly.

Hmm, I'm sensing a theme, and it's r*pe culture.

She herself, has openly written that she uses other people's bodies to navigate her own trauma & abuse, under the guise of "art".

Now, art is up for critique, but this isn't something I'd be celebrating, personally - particularly when she typically, exclusively shares access to this "art" with the wealthy and affluent. 

They're not even remotely related :zzz: you literally have ZERO context about the project, the people in it and yet you're running your mouth 10 miles an hour  :deadbanana2:

Suddenly everyone becoming art experts - she simply went to an event and that's it. :rip:  

1 minute ago, HausofNick said:

It’s insane to me how a lot of you will gleefully jump on someone and try to tear them down whenever you can find a chance

The people on here have gone to ****, I’m sorry but after taking a break and coming back I can really see how stupid people have gotten 

Just now, Starchild said:

Some of you are so pathetically stupid it hurts, I literally can’t believe y’all are believing and rooting for a person that just said Ukraine deserved the war,

millions displaced/dead but you embarrassing ass twinks love DrAMa from 10 years ago so much you’re willing to put aside her racist, transphobic, homophobic ass. And no I’m not a MOnSTer, since in y’all’s eyes, every person is, it’s called having ******* human decency. This is why the world is the way it is now, everyone is just so stupid and lives online 

they purposely ignore/dismiss what she says that’s beyond disgusting/harmful because it doesn’t fit into their highschool mentality of tearing down other people for kiis and cackles

in the same series of tweets she praised Dr Luke, an accused abuser, and none of the ones attacking Gaga have mentioned this once, why? Reminder that a few years ago, Azealia openly said Kesha lied about everything.

like you said, they play/act stupid because they love playing with drama, it’s gross

Can't wait for when people state Azealia's BS about Gaga as fact next year:coffee2:

So Perez Hilton confirmed that G*ga wanted Azealia and Nicki to have a beef? 

36 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I was about to point out the date of the pics...but since you are a Britney stan I understand your need to live in the past :michael:

The date of those pics doesn’t somehow magically make those pics ok….

37 minutes ago, Sugden said:

t could be worse, lile... its 2022 and you stan britney spears

Not “bEiNg A bRiTnEy StAn iN 2022 iS wOrSe ThAn BlAcKfAcE” …liddos just can’t help themselves 

ot: A Perez co-sign isn’t something to brag about

Gaga innocent :giraffe:

45 minutes ago, Archetype said:

The fact that y’all are still making threads and excuses for an abusive violent chicken voodoo blood soaked extremely homophobic skin bleaching Trump-loving borderline-racist (towards her own community if that’s even possible) Twitter personality whose sole purpose in life is to start drama is SAD.  

I’ve been saying that Azealia threads should be banned on this forum for YEARS because all she does is spread rumors in failed attempts to ruin people and allowing this **** to stay up only gives her more momentum and energy to keep this charade up.  Stop giving her this platform to talk unverified **** about every celebrity on earth.

She lives in that industry. We dont...just saying it may not all be a lie.

35 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

When the cameras are rolling, yes, convenient SJW, Miss Lady Gaga surely cares about BLM, gay/trans rights, abortion rights etc as long as it furthers her career. 

When the spotlights gone, cameras stop rolling and her behavior has no consequences, the Regina George of Pop music, Miss GaGa shows her true colors. Azealia Banks confirmed something people in NY circles have known for very long. Trying to tear down the career of Nicki because her own career was tanking is not what a girl that spreads kindness does. 

thRBFpvQAAWknpr-800x450-noPad.jpg

This is the truth! Once the cameras stop rolling so do her acts of "kindness" and I'm glad Azealia clocked it :clap3:

32 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Not this drag. Can't your discord plebs come up with some new material? 

A discord? Can someone DM an invite please :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, infrared said:

They're not even remotely related :zzz: you literally have ZERO context about the project, the people in it and yet you're running your mouth 10 miles an hour  :deadbanana2:

Suddenly everyone becoming art experts - she simply went to an event and that's it. :rip:  

This is testimony from an actual female performer IN one of the performances and Marina's own words.

She did not simply attend an event, she praised Marina and her methods, even adopted elements of it in her own work and studied under her. 

Lady Gaga is a "hardcore student", says Marina Abramović

What is this selective cognition?

azealia-banks-i-do.gif

Edited by FOCK

5 minutes ago, crf13 said:

ot: A Perez co-sign isn’t something to brag about

Literally. The inconsistency - they'll call out and discredit AB for past commentary, but spotlight this vile messengers opinion? :toofunny3:

Weren't P*rez threads banned on this forum? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.