Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

Why the **** are you checking for these losers’ opinions? Honestly. Give us a genuine answer 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

this thread needs to be shutdown, nothing good is coming out of this

Perez has...less than 100 likes in a tweet like this from over 5 hours ago?

My god he really fell since the late 00's :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Cry 17HSMdI.gif17HSMdI.gif

SCREAMING at the admin mentions  17HSMdI.gif

youkneekorn

In 2022, Perez defending anyone isn’t the glowing recommendation/ character receipt some of you think it is. 
thRBFpvQAAWknpr-800x450-noPad.jpg

The Lana tweet :ahh:

I hope she rips into him so bad omg! :ahh: 

The fact that y’all are still making threads and excuses for an abusive violent chicken voodoo blood soaked extremely homophobic skin bleaching Trump-loving borderline-racist (towards her own community if that’s even possible) Twitter personality whose sole purpose in life is to start drama is SAD.  

I’ve been saying that Azealia threads should be banned on this forum for YEARS because all she does is spread rumors in failed attempts to ruin people and allowing this **** to stay up only gives her more momentum and energy to keep this charade up.  Stop giving her this platform to talk unverified **** about every celebrity on earth.

47 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Obsessed GaGa Worshippers will scream " bbbb- b performance art" at this and wet their beds about OGH11!1!1! but they can't explain why lady GaGa's constant ruthless careerism and tonedeafness constantly places her in situations like this and with vile company from the wealthiest, darkest, shadiest people in the entertainment industry 

to go from this picture to the understanding that she has another collab with R KELLY and TERRY RICHARDSON? she literally has ZERO MORALS or identity beyond being a hollywood ***** and the muensters need to accept this :bibliahh:

:clap3:

5 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

WBK that the try-hard “kindness” act from Gaga is just a way to be liked by her peers so she can win awards. Gaga has always been the real Regina George of pop music who pretends to be Erin Brokovich. Thanks Azealia for spilling the T and confirming what we have all known. Soon Hollywood will see the Regina George inside Gaga just like the music stans saw that side of her during her disastrous Artpop era.

Meanwhile let's step into reality - stop weaponizing black lives for your petty ass stans wars - remember when ATRL had a zero tolerance policy for this :zzz:

Lady Gaga To Hand Over Instagram Account With 42.1 Million Followers To Black Lives Matter Organizations To ‘Amplify Their Important Voices’

https://www.capitalfm.com/artists/lady-gaga/black-lives-matter-ally-instagram-account/

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lady-gaga-graduation-speech-black-lives-matter-george-floyd-protests-a9554056.html

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/50500/1/lady-gaga-on-black-lives-matter-and-unlearning-white-supremacy

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/lady-gaga-racism-white-supremacy-speech/

4 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

In 2022, Perez defending anyone isn’t the glowing recommendation/ character receipt some of you think it is. 

I was about to point out the date of the pics...but since you are a Britney stan I understand your need to live in the past :michael:

6 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

t could be worse, lile... its 2022 and you stan britney spears

Did he confirm that Gaga actually rly did want AB to feud with NM?

anyways, both Perez and Azealia are bad people so lol

Meanwhile, his wannabe TMZ *** have torn more people down while Azealia was starting middle school.

1 hour ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Obsessed GaGa Worshippers will scream " bbbb- b performance art" at this and wet their beds about OGH11!1!1! but they can't explain why lady GaGa's constant ruthless careerism and tonedeafness constantly places her in situations like this and with vile company from the wealthiest, darkest, shadiest people in the entertainment industry 

to go from this picture to the understanding that she has another collab with R KELLY and TERRY RICHARDSON? she literally has ZERO MORALS or identity beyond being a hollywood ***** and the muensters need to accept this :bibliahh:

what exactly does this have to do with Gaga? This is all Marina Abramovic, literally one of the most revered artists of the century :ahh: some of you really lack culture, it just hurts

youkneekorn

When the cameras are rolling, yes, convenient SJW, Miss Lady Gaga surely cares about BLM, gay/trans rights, abortion rights etc as long as it furthers her career. 

When the spotlights gone, cameras stop rolling and her behavior has no consequences, the Regina George of Pop music, Miss GaGa shows her true colors. Azealia Banks confirmed something people in NY circles have known for very long. Trying to tear down the career of Nicki because her own career was tanking is not what a girl that spreads kindness does. 

Edited by youkneekorn

Azealia needs to go to jail

i forgot Perez existed :rip:

2 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

When the cameras are rolling, yes, convenient SJW, Miss Lady Gaga surely cares about BLM, trans rights as long as it furthers her career. 

When the spotlights gone, cameras stop rolling and her behavior has no consequences, the Regina George of Pop music, Miss GaGa shows her true colors. Azealia Banks confirmed something people in NY circles have known for very long. Trying to tear down the career of Nicki because her own career was tanking is not what a girl that spreads kindness does. 

Not this drag. Can't your discord plebs come up with some new material? 

When will the OP be updated I was so confused on why every one was mentioning Gaga I had to scroll through so many pages:biblio:

She’s most definitely lying but I can see the nicki thing being somewhat true. Not in a super harsh way but like the Gaga Kesha text leaks way

Azealia also said Lana Del Rey is blatantly racist. Hmmm but it's not being talked about as much.... i wonder why? :giraffe:

4 hours ago, youcallingmyname said:

For once I believe her

gaga gets a lot of passes but she was so messy and shady for the whole Perez x Christina fiasco, not to mention the r Kelly stuff and now calling Tom cruise her friend. She isn’t as squeaky clean as the gworls try and portray her as.

:cm::cm: she is as fake as fake can get, and Hellen Keller can see it, But somehow the monsters can’t. 

I believe Az

He spilled. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, I guess. 

y’all dragging him as if y’all aren’t him but without the platform. 

that being said, I didn’t know Perez was still a thing :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.