• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

2 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Exactly. You are right, and any Gaga stan who won't admit this is just wrong. Thankfully, however, she did apologize and tried to make amends, and imo that's more than someone like Nicki Minaj or AB have done. 

The downfall of a woman who just won a Grammy and has a song in what's going to be one of the year's biggest blockbusters. 2013 was supposed to be Gaga's downfall. Then 2016. Then 2020. One of these days y'all are going to stop projecting and accept the fact that she's not going anywhere.

It's 2022, not 2013. Gaga does not work with abusive men anymore and hasn't since 2012. Meanwhile, Katy Perry has since 2012. Nicki Minaj can't stop working with abusive men. Taylor Swift is going to be in a movie by an abusive man. Gaga has changed and made amends. Can't say the same for the others.

Gaga ride on others for recognition and stuff. But as a solo she is done long ago.

33 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

artpop era is the gift that never stops giving

Wish it gave us music instead.

2 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

It's 2022, not 2013. Gaga does not work with abusive men anymore and hasn't since 2012. 

Not true, lol. She’s still very good friends with Terry Richardson and I recall someone on here saying she attended his birthday party last year. And they’re so close that she apparently has his mom inked on her (?). She said she would love to work with Woody Allen and granted that was several years ago but let’s not act as though she wouldn’t jump at the chance to star in his film if he offered her a movie role. Especially since she desperately wants a win for best actress.

I couldn’t care less about Katy. Nicki has shown time and time again she has no morals and Taylor is a prime example of white feminism.

...for 12 more songs about her ****** recorded on her iPhone? I'm all set, thanks.

9 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

The peabrains in here my god. 

elaborate

10 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Not true, lol. She’s still very good friends with Terry Richardson and I recall someone on here saying she attended his birthday party last year. And they’re so close that she apparently has his mom inked on her (?). She said she would love to work with Woody Allen and granted that was several years ago but let’s not act as though she wouldn’t jump at the chance to star in his film if he offered her a movie role. Especially since she desperately wants a win for best actress.

:biblio:

17 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

I couldn’t care less about Katy. Nicki has shown time and time again she has no morals and Taylor is a prime example of white feminism.

the fan fiction :deadvision:

Gaga was competitive coming up in the music industry and as one could imagine- you'd have to be, in order to make it. She was hustling nonstop for six years at that time. So she knowingly stopped the bag of other women when they were coming for her territory- producers, collaborators, etc. Not to mention, her personal life and career were on a decline so I don't doubt she had a bad attitude, or was shady. 

However 10 years have passed since and she's grown and matured. I think Miss Azealia should be more worried for her own shortcomings instead of digging up irrelevant information from the past about other people she has no relationship with

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Lady Gaga Tattoos Her Head In Honor Of Terry Richardson's Late Mom 

She was tattooed in front of a crowd in honor of her close friend, Terry Richardson‘s late mother. 

Did you check the date of the article? What did you think you were doing bringing up this 10 year old, stale ass article?

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

1 minute ago, Pop said:

the fan fiction :deadvision:

….So, she’s not good friends with Terry and doesn’t have his mom inked on her ? 

good. i believe azelia except for the aailyah and beyonce part.

nicki was actually emulating gaga 24/7 back in the day so she had every right to diss nicki and i wish gaga could have actually ended nicki's career, probably could have saved a few rape victims if Ms petty never got together with that rapist guy + bailing his brother.

i still couldn't understand how she reached the conclusion that gaga is racist tho :deadbanana4: reminds me of that random ass zelensky racist thing the other day, for some reason azelia is always trying to make everything about her race 

Gaga stans are... special... It's so funny how this thread would've died on page 3/4 max but they just had to jump in and start calling everyone a deranged OGH and defend her from every insignificant jab. Then the receipts came pouring in and now Azealia doesn't look so crazy anymore :bibliahh: little monsters are her worst enemy

ShockingValuableFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Did she post the receipts she said she "definitely has" yet?

1 minute ago, Rith said:

good. i believe azelia except for the aailyah and beyonce part.

but why would she lie if it's an easy lawsuit on her ass. everything she says is true; the reason she takes so long to mention things is because she holds back until her agitation sets in and she snaps. But she has no reason to lie about what artists have said or done in her presence. That's not me picking any side btw, just speaking objectively.

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Did you check the date of the article? What did you think you were doing bringing up this 10 year old, stale ass article?

6 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

….So, she’s not good friends with Terry and doesn’t have his mom inked on her ? 

I Spit spit truth, contrary to your claim it was lies.

:coffee2:

Edited by FOCK

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

:coffee2:

I'll wait to see the proof that she's "still good friends with Terry Richardson" when she hasn't worked with him since the allegations against him surfaced. Take your time.

The gays have been falling for her hodge podge pseudo bs for years. At least Lana has the balls to admit that she’s a whites only water fountain confederate sally American lynch-mob romanticist.

oh my

Not this one who started the natalia/xtina rumor jumping in

This is getting exciting not gonna lie

Edited by LazzyGrant

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I'll wait to see the proof that she's "still good friends with Terry Richardson" when she hasn't worked with him since the allegations against him surfaced. Take your time.

Allegations against him had BEEN there. Surfaced”. STOP. The gymnastics & flailing to rewrite history.:ahh:

3 minutes ago, Koreku said:

but why would she lie if it's an easy lawsuit on her ass. everything she says is true; the reason she takes so long to mention things is because she holds back until her agitation sets in and she snaps. But she has no reason to lie about what artists have said or done in her presence. That's not me picking any side btw, just speaking objectively.

she says

"then she openly Mocks a late-Aaliyah’s traumatic, and short lived life marred by sexual Abuse by once again uncontrollably oozing racism for not getting her way, and seemingly doing that r.Kelly collab out of spite," 

the key word is 

"and seemingly doing that r.Kelly collab out of spite"

everything after that point on is pure speculation 

+ it says that because gaga is not getting her way with azealia dissing nicki, she is disrespecting another black woman to relax? does this make any ******* sense to anybody? she is demonizing gaga and attributing made-up intentions to her because she thought the reason gaga hated nicki was racism when it was probably the fact that nicki cosplayed gaga as if gaga is her favorite anime character for 3-4 years  :deadbanana4:

all azealia knows is that gaga hates nicki and wanted ratchet or whatever to be a nicki diss track, which makes total sense anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.