Why doing fun things after 25 is cringe for some people ?

MoonGoodandHappy

3 hours ago, Chris said:

There are LOTS of people that go to the clubs who are 25+ and 30+.

It would not kill you to leave your house for once.

And you are too old at 25 plus to be going clubbing. Like that’s weird. You need better things to do with your time. Like don’t you have a career or something :biblio: 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Tropez

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Into The Void

Why at your big age, aren't you confronting said people? Whining on the internet does you no favors.

moonlitdick
13 minutes ago, Tropez said:

And you are too old at 25 plus to be going clubbing. Like that’s weird. You need better things to do with your time. Like don’t you have a career or something :biblio: 

If you’re “too old” to go clubbing then you’re definitely “too old” to be on this forum :hoetenks:

I’m 20 & probably won’t be clubbing super often at 25 but that’s mid 20s :rip: not ******* 40

People need to mind their own ****** business, the truth is all the sheep in the system are caught in a rat race,wishing to escape. So when they see other people having fun, they are pressed af because secretly inside, they would love to be half as fun. Your Life is subjective, there is no right way to do it. You cant please others, by sacrificing not pleasing yourself. Who even are these randos, who have a say in how other people live their lives lol. The nerve, the audacity.

Let people be, they CAN change if they want to - in time, on their own terms, not by yours.

Thank you for coming to my TEDxTalk.

Goodnight xox

21 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Like don’t you have a career or something

Yes.

People can have careers and STILL go out and have fun.

supertiffany

Lots of people go clubbing from 20-30s.

Why is this brand new news to some of you?

supertiffany

They are either:

Still kids and have no real concept of adulthood 

Or

Either wasted their youth or are currently wasting it and resent you for doing the things they never allowed themselves to do

31 minutes ago, Chris said:

Yes.

People can have careers and STILL go out and have fun.

supertiffany

Yikes. Your career must not be worth much if you have all that time to go clubbing with kids. 

Society wants adults to just work, as most people in this thread are showing. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

9 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Yikes. Your career must not be worth much if you have all that time to go clubbing with kids. 

Do you work 24/7 or something :biblionny:

People always attack older generations and the internet tries to drag anyone who expresses any emotion other than misery. Live your life and just do what makes you happy.

42 minutes ago, Chris said:

Lots of people go clubbing from 20-30s.

Why is this brand new news to some of you?

supertiffany

This. 

ESPECIALLY gays. All the gays I know that are 25+ some even in their 30s club every week. It's not like we have kids to raise.

supertiffany

That user is most likely trolling so please stop giving them attention.

supertiffany

I didn't realize going to clubs with friends in your 20s and 30s meant that your career is not worth much and you're clubbing with kids.

Yay me I guess.

:party:

supertiffany

i think the moral here is…

live your life! there’s nothing wrong with doing any of the aforementioned things. hell, i see 50+ year olds at the club sometimes and they’re all having the times of their lives! there’s NOTHING wrong with that, and people need to suck it the f*ck up if it bothers them :heart2:

i’m 25 and i feel like i haven’t even reached the prime of my life yet, but i will soon and it’ll last a LONG time. like possibly decades even. f*ck societal pressures, f*ck a miserable mindset :giraffe:

And for the record, people can do whatever the f*ck they want with THEIR lives period.

If someone wants to spread it wide open and showed their ass on Onlyfans, they can do that as well.

Who the f*ck are you to tell anyone what to do with their lives?

You don't pay their bills, you don't feed them and you damn sure are not f*cking them.

supertiffany

11 hours ago, Tropez said:

Going to the clubs after 25 is super cringe. Like shouldnt you be at home and not in a club full of 22 year olds :biblio: 

:rip:

If you don't go out at all you can just say that.

OT: Not 25 yet but I will be in a few years and while it seems "old" it really isn't. I was just at a bar a few weeks ago and met people who were 26-28 and I was shocked because they looked like they could be in college. I have friends who are under 21, my age, and over 25 and they're all similar to me. Maybe it's just the college town I'm at but we're all basically the same because we're in the same place in our lives even if we aren't the exact same age. 

Only thing that's cringe is if you're pushing 40 and doing 18-30 type activities. There's gotta be a point where you grow up.

• ATRL Moderator

I turned 30 and went clubbing for my bday.  It was normal, and the average age there was like 25-35 anyway.

At the end of the day, everyone has insecurities about their age and attitudes like that really are just projection.  Do what makes you happy lol. 

Going on TikTok is cringe at any age, not just after 25.

I didn't start clubbing till I was 25-24! though I did stop at 28! :fan:

8 hours ago, Tropez said:

Can i have a boyfriend if i'm more than 25 ? Or should i just work and being depressed ? I need to know the rules.

yeah i've gotten clowned on a few times times by gen z-ers for going on tiktok when i'm 25. :skull: it doesn't bother me at all, this idea that you're supposed to like erase yourself as you age is dumb.

it's only cringe to gen z and I've seen it harshly affect 24+ year old people because of their comments

imo gen z is in for a terrible wake up call when those few years fly by and their anxiety/expectations/economical situation makes them feel like their lives are over

Don't seek validation from kids :rip: A lot of people peak in their 30s and 40s. Besides, if you play your cards right, you'll only get richer as you grow older. 

moonlitdick

I might not be the ideal messenger for this since I’m still only 20 but life humbles you very quickly. That’s all I’ll say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.