Why doing fun things after 25 is cringe for some people ?

MoonGoodandHappy

i agree none of these are "cringe", but why is it that still living with your parents at 25 is cringe? i mean, it's easy to judge when you've had opportunities other people haven't had, a kinda contradictory message you're displaying.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Tropez

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Into The Void

We're all going to be 40 doing most of these anyways

fcsf6e2.gif

43 minutes ago, xXavril said:

tbh late 20's are so much funner than early 20's. In today's day and age it's super easy for people to sit behind their screens and judge everyone around them, but that's their own insecurities being projected out. Do whatever tf you like and enjoy it! 

:cm:

2 hours ago, Buddy said:

Just live ur life. Gen Z is super ageist 

!!

I'm 26 and im perfectly happy continuing to do things i did when i was 18. These gen z girlies dont kno

some things (like using snapchat as a primary mode of communication) after 25 are cringe, but people need to chill about the other things

Going to the clubs after 25 is super cringe. Like shouldnt you be at home and not in a club full of 22 year olds :biblio: 

Yeah, I've experienced this. I'm 28 and someone in my friendship circle dragged me for gaming at my age. When I tried to justify it as a hobby (which it is) she told me I should "grow up" and find some more age-appropriate hobbies. 

There's already so much pressure in your late20s to "have your sh** together", have a career, own a home, be married etc. If I wanna kick back and game for a few hours a week to escape the craziness of life, I don't see a problem with that. :michael:

it’s weird how people expect you to just stop being interested in things after you reach a certain age. as long as you’re making money and at least trying to do something useful with your life it shouldn’t matter what you do on the side.

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Going to the clubs after 25 is super cringe. Like shouldnt you be at home and not in a club full of 22 year olds :biblio: 

girl there are clubs for 25+ people too :skull: like one of the fun things of being an adult is going to clubs i dont see why adults should not do it

Just now, Karla Cabello said:

girl there are clubs for 25+ people too :skull: like one of the fun things of being an adult is going to clubs i dont see why adults should not do it

It means you don’t have your priorities together. You are too old to be going out at night, getting drunk, and acting a fool in the club. Shouldn’t you be balancing your check book, putting your mortgage together and looking at your bank statements at your old age  

3 minutes ago, Tropez said:

It means you don’t have your priorities together. You are too old to be going out at night, getting drunk, and acting a fool in the club. Shouldn’t you be balancing your check book, putting your mortgage together and looking at your bank statements at your old age  

hoping this is a joke becauseeee... :chick1:

I’ll be honest, you have to stop caring. It literally doesn’t matter. We’re all cringe. Those Gen Zs will be our age in a few years and panicking about Gen Alpha dragging them. Just live ur life.

because people associate old(er) age with being boring. if you do something that people universally find fun but associated with the younger generation, it’s automatically seen as immature.

there’s SOME things that you need to cut out at a certain age, but there’s literally no age limit for anything 

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

yes if you spend your days having beefs with teens about sales and charts

this the one :flower2:

especially when you have no actual accomplishments of your own :devil:

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

the only one that's true in that list is being on tiktok, because being on tiktok is cringe for all ages

fcsf6e2.gif

Yup yup

fcsf6e2.gif

1 hour ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Yeah, I've experienced this. I'm 28 and someone in my friendship circle dragged me for gaming at my age. When I tried to justify it as a hobby (which it is) she told me I should "grow up" and find some more age-appropriate hobbies. 

There's already so much pressure in your late20s to "have your sh** together", have a career, own a home, be married etc. If I wanna kick back and game for a few hours a week to escape the craziness of life, I don't see a problem with that. :michael:

Considering how ******* expensive games and consoles are, people who think it's a "kids hobby" are weird. A lot of games are equal to movies nowadays and no one says movies can't be a hobby. Some people just need to think before they talk.

25 is not old at all. Some of y'all are really insecure.

3 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Don't give a F about what people think and live your life King!

GargantuanWeeklyGermanshorthairedpointer

This

Because people are miserable, and if they can’t have fun they don’t wanna see anyone having it.  

1 hour ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Gaming culture began with millennials & zillennials who have largely been perceived as young until recently. Yes, many will drop the passion to prioritize working a full time job & raising children, but it will always exist within our generation.

At the end of the day, gaming is a form of home entertainment just like television and film... and it'd be a real shame if we excluded ourselves from such an incredible art form, one that our generation helped advance and cultivate, simply to evade judgment from close-minded basics like your friend. 

Imagine thinking 25 is old :skull:

if you act your age, there should be no issue

But who said this though?

4 hours ago, Tropez said:

There are LOTS of people that go to the clubs who are 25+ and 30+.

It would not kill you to leave your house for once.

2 hours ago, Tropez said:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.