My gym crush is back at the gym.

JohnWayneHolland

JohnWayneHolland

So I don't think you guys remember but before ATRL got cleared I made a thread about how my gym crush wasn't coming to my gym anymore and how sad I was  about it (some of you even called me a pervert/weirdo (?) for some reason, even though I wasn't doing anything creepy, I just looked at him from time to time) but today I finally saw him again :WAP: at least that confirms that he's not dead, he also got thicker :WAP:  I was playing it cool but I was screaming inside.

I would like to talk to him but I'm too shy to do that, he also has this kinda "serious/tough/highschool jock" vibe that intimidates me :gaycat6: do you guys have any tips? I don't even care if he's straight, I want to at least be his friend :gaycat6: I know I sound desperate and miserable, believe me, I am.

Also do you have any gym crushes? I would like to hear about that and if you got to talk to them or even become something more :gaycat1:feel free to tell your stories.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnWayneHolland

• Biggie

• Bloodflowers.

• Nazareth

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask him if he likes Lady Gaga

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Ask him if he likes Lady Gaga

I agree. Strike it up with how many times he's recently streamed Hold My Hand. And if you get his number, the first thing you text him needs to be the Spotify link and YouTube link in one text. This is how I've made all of my friendships romantic or non. 

Edited by Biggie

“Hey what’s up bro? Haven’t seen you here for a while. You been good?” 

The other day I was on the toilet in a public gas station bathroom. I was playing Hold My Hand on full blast when another gentleman walked into the bathroom. I walked out of the stall as he was washing his hands. He immediately hugged me with tears in his eyes and we've been platonic friends ever since. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Biggie said:

The other day I was on the toilet in a public gas station bathroom. I was playing Hold My Hand on full blast when another gentleman walked into the bathroom. I walked out of the stall as he was washing his hands. He immediately hugged me with tears in his eyes and we've been platonic friends ever since. 

This is so wholesome :wanda:

"When you're young you just run but you come back to what you need" indeed.

Stream This Love (TV) on Spotify now!

Omg I remember reading that thread. :jonny: I'm happy for you.

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

This is so wholesome :wanda:

He added me to the group chat of his two other straight male friends and titled it The Mavericks. We've been chatting about HMHs Spotify positions day and night. 

Edited by Biggie

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Heartstopper show could never write something as romantic and pure as this :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

He added me to the group chat of his two other straight male friends and titled it The Mavericks. We've been chatting about HMHs Spotify positions day and night. 

:bibliahh:

Try to get know him slowly like... Ask about gym stuff (are you using this machine?") or something. Then, next time you see him, nod (like saying hi)... In a couple of days/weeks you might have a full convo if everything goes well.

Or you can be more direct and asking him "Hey, you dtf?" 

Edited by venuss

• ATRL Moderator

I mean, would you feel comfortable asking him to spot you or something? Maybe playing it off like you're getting into bench pressing?

JohnWayneHolland
1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

Be conscious of your feelings, sis

I just want to feel something

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGTbz3MPsxo85iPn-9Skq

1 hour ago, Likingstars said:

“Hey what’s up bro? Haven’t seen you here for a while. You been good?” 

I mean we never really spoke outside of "are you using this machine?" So I think it may freak him out to know that I was aware of him not going to the gym :chick3:

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

Omg I remember reading that thread. :jonny: I'm happy for you.

Thank you :chick3: it's crazy how motivated I felt at the gym when I saw him :gaycat6:

57 minutes ago, venuss said:

Try to get know him slowly like... Ask about gym stuff (are you using this machine?") or something. Then, next time you see him, nod (like saying hi)... In a couple of days/weeks you might have a full convo if everything goes well.

Or you can be more direct and asking him "Hey, you dtf?" 

The first part sounds great, the second part... I don't know If I would ever said that to anyone that I don't know well, I'm not really into one night stands :rip: but thank you for your tips :heart:

40 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I mean, would you feel comfortable asking him to spot you or something? Maybe playing it off like you're getting into bench pressing?

Idk, I don't really ask other people to spot me because I feel like I'm taking time from their routine, I've only asked friends that some times work out with me, I could ask him once I talk to him more tho.

Not some of you turning this into a HMH promo thread :rip: I ain't mad tho, STREAM THE SONG!

has he ever stared at you

JohnWayneHolland

Ask him his favorite Britney Spears song to be sure

JohnWayneHolland
3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Make a wrong move and you might feel knuckles knocking out your teeth.

Spoiler

Kinda hot (jk)

Yeah, I mean I do respect boundaries, I would never try to do anything if I sense that the other person is not comfortable, or if the guy says the he's straight, I have many straight friends that are attractive but I never try anything for the same reason.

Then again there are some lunatics out there who punch people for literally anything, so yeah, I will be careful, thank you sm :heart2:

JohnWayneHolland
6 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

has he ever stared at you

JohnWayneHolland

He asked me like 2 times if I was using a machine, so yes 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I don't even care if he's straight, I want to at least be his friend

also, please love yourself sis

JohnWayneHolland
5 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Ask him his favorite Britney Spears song to be sure

When he says "Toxic Pony" then what 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

1 minute ago, lovecatt said:

Is he on grindr

Honestly idk, I don't even use it myself :rip: the one time I downloaded it it was full of just torsos and blank profiles

JohnWayneHolland
Just now, lovecatt said:

also, please love yourself sis

What's wrong with wanting to be friends with a hot straight guy? :gaycat1:haven't you ever had that desire? :gaycat6: 

Follow him around the gym and keep asking him when he’s going to be done using that piece of equipment he’s on 

JohnWayneHolland
15 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Follow him around the gym and keep asking him when he’s going to be done using that piece of equipment he’s on 

That sounds kinda stalkerish :rip: I would rather come across as just a nice guy that's minding his business, but have interactions with him from time to time until the friendship (or maybe something more :gaycat1:) builds.

Try to be near him more BUT don't make eye contact and let him see you in his peripheral. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.