Azealia skulldrags Zelensky

Thickorita

5 minutes ago, DAP said:

I mean yeah, war is an effective transfer of wealth and people like Zelenskyy are insulated from the most dire effects of wartime (unlike the poor).

paula-deen-apology.0.thumb.jpg.8efa1c8f6

Now ask poor Ukrainians who have lost their homes because of Russian bombings what they think about just giving Putin what he wants to end the war

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skins

• oilheiress

• ontherocks

• Аshanti

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Now ask poor Ukrainians who have lost their homes because of Russian bombings what they think about just giving Putin what he wants to end the war

They’re suffering. Is that not what I acknowledged?

Is there another tweet in which Azealia condones Putin’s war crimes or something? Because nothing in her remarks posted here explicitly or implicitly conveys that idea, only her censure of Zelenskyy’s role and really morally incoherent people that do not commit the same attention to other acts of war.

Edited by DAP

3 minutes ago, DAP said:

Is there another tweet in which Azealia condones Putin’s war crimes or something? Because nothing in her remarks posted here explicitly or implicitly conveys that idea, only her censure of Zelenskyy’s role and really morally incoherent people that do not commit the same attention to other acts of war.

https://radaronline.com/p/azealia-banks-loves-putin-calls-him-favorite-super-villain/

Now what?

She is disgusting wbk.

13219553_10153775115528897_1185565919_n.jpg?resize=807,806

1 hour ago, DAP said:

I mean yeah, war is an effective transfer of wealth and people like Zelenskyy (and Putin) are insulated from the most dire effects of wartime (unlike the poor).

:toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2: What are you even talking about? Had Zelensky invaded Russia or did I miss something? You need to tell me what do you expect from Ukrainians and the rest of Eastern Europe because if Ukraine falls then Russia is invading the rest of the Eastern Europe. Putin is already about to attack Moldavia. Are we supposed to surrender and have hopes that russian army maybe won't commit genocides and mass rapes on our people or what?

I'm just gonna say that making Azealia threads in Celebria should be bannable. 

40 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

:toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2: What are you even talking about? Had Zelensky invaded Russia or did I miss something? You need to tell me what do you expect from Ukrainians and the rest of Eastern Europe because if Ukraine falls then Russia is invading the rest of the Eastern Europe. Putin is already about to attack Moldavia. Are we supposed to surrender and have hopes that russian army maybe won't commit genocides and mass rapes on our people or what?

That because Zelenskyy is a (tax dodging) billionaire he will not endure the same degree of suffering as poor Ukrainians. 

I have no expectation of how regular people should respond in war because they don’t have any choices. Nor do I have a solution for you because the worst case scenario of a perpetually destabilized Ukraine will unfortunately be the outcome whether peace negotiations begin or not. :michael:

Edited by DAP

she's a crackhead but she made some points (europe turning a blind eye, there's mafia all over ukraine, extreme poverty, migration of over 10M people..)

what's putin's doing is inexcusable but europe isn't peachy 'clean' either (and that was one of her points)

Thread posted 14 hours ago and still no actions from the staff.

I guess openly defending genocide and spreading misinformation is not warnable. Disappointing. 

9 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

@Flomik @nasa ви це бачите? Я сперечався з Азелією в Twitter, і деякі геї ATRL захищають її :bibliahh:

той факт що деякі юзери (враховуючи проросійського бота) захищають її і виправдовують війну якимись уявними нацистами :toofunny2: тільки закінчив пити заспокійливі але у мене знову агресія на максимумі :deadbanana4: хотів би порозкидатися р-ворд в бік деяких юзерів але євробачення цього тижня і не можна полетіти в блок :coffee:

ot: no words, prayers only

10 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

So glad to see most of ATRL rightfully condemning her and the people that are okay with genocide on this forum. I hope @ATRL Administration will do something about users advocating for the destruction of Ukraine at Russia’s hands.

@Flomik @nasa ви це бачите? Я сперечався з Азелією в Twitter, і деякі геї ATRL захищають її :bibliahh:

та я ще давно зрозумів що вона йобнута дура, тому навіть не сприймаю її висирання всерйоз

я десь читав що в неї є/був російський бойфренд? це все б пояснило

Edited by Flomik

30 minutes ago, nasa said:

@ATRL Administration @Ryan BTE @Bloo whoever else

was user @Skins and several others BANNED?

Why? Because others put words in my mouth? I advocated for the US to not give a country full of nazi’s (evidence is overwhelming) billions of dollars in weapons in an effort to prolong this war resulting in more deaths. Will several others be banned for wanting more war? For quoting me with disgusting, racist posts? Again, diplomacy > war. “Falling to Putin” by resolving the war via peace talks is a NATO propaganda talking point. You guys have no reading comprehension whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, Skins said:

Why? Because others put words in my mouth? I advocated for the US to not give a country full of nazi’s (evidence is overwhelming) billions of dollars in weapons in an effort to prolong this war resulting in more deaths. Will several others be banned for wanting more war? For quoting me with disgusting, racist posts? Again, diplomacy > war. “Falling to Putin” by resolving the war via peace talks is a NATO propaganda talking point. You guys have no reading comprehension whatsoever.

blah blah blah

you are not the one to lecture a Ukrainian here, and you’re lucky my mouth is shut right now because I don’t want to get blocked before the Eurovision week here

7 minutes ago, Skins said:

How dense can you be to claim that a country of 44 million people is full of Nazi when that infamous batallion has less than a THOUSAND members? Even if the country was full of Nazis, as you claim, the radicalisation stems from the illegal occupying on Ukrainian SOVEREIGN territory by Russia since 2014. Are you expecting people to just sit down and watch their country being slowly disintegrated? For fucks sake there are Nazis everywhere in the world. Get it through your thick skull. Sour apples exist, but that is not a valid reason to issue a full on war and invasion. 

HOW MORALLY BROKEN ARE YOU? Do you not feel any sense of shame or remorse to sit here and spew this blatant misinformed bullshit in front of the Ukrainian ATRL members? 

Edited by Pendulum

Where is the energy from the staff in threads like this is all I'm asking. Some users get banned left and right in Israel/Palestine threads for their anti-Palestine sentiments (and rightfully so) but yet for some reason anti-Ukrainian sentiments are left unwarnable and users who spread BLATANT misinformation and Russian Z propaganda are left to roam freely with not even a posting restriction. 

The venn diagram of truly terrible human beings and people scrambling to defend Russia is a circle

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

How dense can you be to claim that a country of 44 million people is full of Nazi when that infamous batallion has less than a THOUSAND members? For fucks sake there are Nazis everywhere in the world. Get it through your thick skull. Sour apples exist, but that is not a valid reason to issue a full on war and invasion. HOW MORALLY BROKEN ARE YOU?

Do you not feel any sense of shame or remorse to sit here and spew this blatant misinformed bullshit in front of the Ukrainian ATRL members? 

Not morally broken enough to support another $33b weapons package sent to a an already destabilized country. Weapons will end up in Azov battalion hands regardless of the numbers you want to claim they have. No nazi’s should get guns. :heart: Nor should any of Zelensky’s fascist SBU soldiers who are currently receiving assistance from the ghouls over at the devilish CIA.

You want to claim they have only 1000 members but how about all of the groups that are aligned with the Azov? @Pendulum

1 minute ago, Skins said:

Not morally broken enough to support another $33b weapons package sent to a an already destabilized country. Weapons will end up in Azov battalion hands regardless of the numbers you want to claim they have. No nazi’s should get guns. :heart: Nor should any of Zelensky’s fascist SBU soldiers who are currently receiving assistance from the ghouls over at the devilish CIA.

YOU'RE LITERALLY POSTING THE SAME PUBLICATION THAT GLORIFIES AUTHORITARIAN REGIMES AND DENIES THE UYGHUR GENEOCIDES LMFAOOOO

What a f***ing dumbass :rip: