Azealia skulldrags Zelensky

Thickorita

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

Is the US bombing and slaughtering the people of Cuba or Mexico?

Yes, now answer the question

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skins

• oilheiress

• ontherocks

• Аshanti

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Skins said:

Yes, now answer the question

An explosion once in a while is not waging war; that sh*t happens everywhere. No matter how many times y'all be repeating that to yourselves, lite emperialism will NEVER equate violent, ongoing, physical war :cm:

4 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

An explosion once in a while is not waging war; that sh*t happens everywhere. No matter how many times y'all be repeating that to yourselves, lite emperialism will NEVER equate violent, ongoing, physical war :cm:

the US has been choking Cuba with crippling economic sanctions for decades on top of the CIA’s various bombings and killings… that is physical war

You also failed to answer my question, would the US allow Russia to set up military bases in Mexico? 

It doesn't matter who of you is quoting or mentioning me here, here are the facts: Russia is not interested in peace. Never was and never will be until they get beaten up so badly that they have to leave.

Russia has now for over a decade actively  destabilized countries and regions or at least tried to: former Yugoslavian republics, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Baltic countries, Belarus.

Russia wants these regions and countries to fall apart as a democracy so that they can control them or simply reintegrate them into the former borders of UdSSR.

Russia's ambassador in Bosnia is openly warning Bosnia to join NATO and actively threatens Croatia. All on TV during Prime time.

In Russia the main source of information is TV. Russians love and trust the TV. They have never been that much into the internet. 

Has anybody here watched these political shows? Invading Ukraine, invading Moldova, invading Poland, the Baltic countries, Finland, Sweden, even Germany. They are legit insane! 

All of that is filled with pure hatred and superiority complex only Nazi Germany had. 

Russia's government is packed with lunatics who made it very clear at the beginning of the war is that they are not just "denazifying Ukraine". They are in a war against Western liberal policies. No freedom of speech, no rights for LGBT (yes, they actually mentioned them specifically), no democracy but autocracy .

Russia will not stop in Ukraine if they get what they want. They will invade other countries, too. The only way to stop them is to defeat them. 

Russia has asked actual black people from Ethiopia and the Central African Republic to come to fight in Ukraine.

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

It doesn't matter who of you is quoting or mentioning me here, here are the facts: Russia is not interested in peace. Never was and never will be until they get beaten up so badly that they have to leave.

And it’s clear that the US and Britain are not interested in peace either. Decades of insane foreign policy has proven this, and a current $33b weapons deal on the table reiterates that fact. So what now? Continue fighting until nuclear annihilation?

1 minute ago, Skins said:

And it’s clear that the US and Britain are not interested in peace either. Decades of insane foreign policy has proven this, and a current $33b weapons deal on the table reiterates that fact. So what now? Continue fighting until nuclear annihilation?

You still haven't answered my question I was asking you.

letting an invading nation take your land without a fight sets a much worse precedent than her supposed 'normalization of warmongering' take :deadbanana: wtf

24 minutes ago, Skins said:

the US has been choking Cuba with crippling economic sanctions for decades on top of the CIA’s various bombings and killings… that is physical war

You also failed to answer my question, would the US allow Russia to set up military bases in Mexico? 

Sanctions is not war lmao the US always wins precisely for this; its means are more subtle and therefore more effective/pervasive, that's the MODERN way of doing things. Making sure other countries that use your currency and your banks don't deal with a country that you deem opposed to your interests is NOT war and that's exactly why we aren't answering your question lmao, the US wouldn't allow it because they do not wage those sorts of wars in ****** twenty twenty two, and the last physical war they waged was through the manufacturing of the consent of the people from that country, which is on them tbh :gaycat6: 

Just now, oilheiress said:

Sanctions is not war lmao the US always wins precisely for this; its means are more subtle and therefore more effective/pervasive, that's the MODERN way of doing things. Making sure other countries that use your currency and your banks don't deal with a country that you deem opposed to your interests is NOT war and that's exactly why we aren't answering your question lmao, the US wouldn't allow it because they do not wage those sorts of wars in ****** twenty twenty two, and the last physical war they waged was through the manufacturing of the consent of the people from that country, which is on them tbh :gaycat6: 

@Skinsis obviously pushing Russian propaganda, it’s a real shame this site isn’t doing anything about it. It’s pretty BLATANT to boot 

I pray for the day when yall stop giving this moron attention 

42 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Russia has now for over a decade actively  destabilized countries and regions or at least tried to: former Yugoslavian republics, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Baltic countries, Belarus.

Russia wants these regions and countries to fall apart as a democracy so that they can control them or simply reintegrate them into the former borders of UdSSR.

Russia's ambassador in Bosnia is openly warning Bosnia to join NATO and actively threatens Croatia. All on TV during Prime time.

In Russia the main source of information is TV. Russians love and trust the TV. They have never been that much into the internet. 

Has anybody here watched these political shows? Invading Ukraine, invading Moldova, invading Poland, the Baltic countries, Finland, Sweden, even Germany. They are legit insane! 

All of that is filled with pure hatred and superiority complex only Nazi Germany had. 

Russia's government is packed with lunatics who made it very clear at the beginning of the war is that they are not just "denazifying Ukraine". They are in a war against Western liberal policies. No freedom of speech, no rights for LGBT (yes, they actually mentioned them specifically), no democracy but autocracy .

Russia will not stop in Ukraine if they get what they want. They will invade other countries, too. The only way to stop them is to defeat them. 

Russia has asked actual black people from Ethiopia and the Central African Republic to come to fight in Ukraine.

Basically all this lmao, US imperialism wants to force its economic agenda on everyone, BUT Russian imperialism, quite similarly to certain other cultures' imperialisms but imma stay shut on that for now, wants to force AN ENTIRE way of life/belief system on all of the adjacent countries (and beyond if they get their way) I think I know which one I prefere ?‍♀️ 

Edited by oilheiress

23 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

@Skinsis obviously pushing Russian propaganda, it’s a real shame this site isn’t doing anything about it. It’s pretty BLATANT to boot 

His takes are classic tankie bullsh*t tbh, if you were to check leftist twitter you'd find similar edgelord horsesh*t, the user on page 1 calling Azaza a leftist for those tweets wasn't entirely wrong and y'all shouldn't have came for him lol regardless whom she voted for, there IS such thing as being so far left you end up far right, there's definitely points of convergence between the two sides, acting like a far leftist (I'm not saying Azealia is one btw) would NEVER have sympathy for an 'anti-establishement' figure that is associated with the far right is so 2016, like accelerationism is literally a thing, HELLO 

Edited by oilheiress

We've been knew that Azoo is a loon for a long time but this thread is disappointing me a lot.

I'm Polish and if Russia takes Ukraine we are next in line to be invaded. Tell me are we supposed to surrender to avoid war and 'warmongering'? Let me tell you I refuse to live under the russian shoe and in poverty yet again

**** you all.

16 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

Basically all this lmao, US imperialism wants to force its economic agenda on everyone, BUT Russian imperialism, quite similarly to certain other cultures' imperialisms but imma stay shut on that for now, wants to force AN ENTIRE way of life/belief system on all of the adjacent countries (and beyond if they get their way) I think I know which one I prefere ?‍♀️ 

"But, but", I hear the red flags waving peacelovers and supporters of Russia's invasion from accross the internet screaming: "How dare you send Nazis weapons to defend themselves!!!111. Let's ask ppl from the Middle East, Africa and Russians of Asian ancestry to help us out big time, so that we don't bother the richer super white parts of Russia like Moscow, St Petersburg and Yekatarienburg to do so."

6 hours ago, Bicassie said:

So he’s supposed to hand over his country to Putin?

No but he should support a neutral Ukraine instead of letting the CIA et al. stir **** up.

11 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

"But, but", I hear the red flags waving peacelovers and supporters of Russia's invasion from accross the internet screaming: "How dare you send Nazis weapons to defend themselves!!!111. Let's ask ppl from the Middle East, Africa and Russians of Asian ancestry to help us out big time, so that we don't bother the richer super white parts of Russia like Moscow, St Petersburg and Yekatarienburg to do so."

Omg yeah I totally forgot the fact pupu been dragging people from the 'global souuthh!!11!' to fight his war too, so funny to see these people throw all of their usual talking points/values right out the window and speak through the other side of their mouth the minute it's proven their anti west war criminal favs don't exactly live by them either :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

No but he should support a neutral Ukraine instead of letting the CIA et al. stir **** up.

You sound really stupid. Ukraine was a “neutral” country prior to the people-led revolution of 2014, and even then Russia was trying to get its grimy hands on Ukraine. Ukraine has been an independent nation for 30 years - the longest in its entire history, since all iterations of the Russian empire subjugated the Ukrainian nation - and Russia has been intervening politically, economically, and militarily for all 30 years to prevent true freedom. This isn’t just a proxy war, as you anti-USA yet somehow still America-centric armchair strategists think it is. It’s literally a fight for survival.

'they should be neutral!!1!' yall were singing a different tune when it came to 'china genociding musliimmms!!1!'  :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

You sound really stupid. Ukraine was a “neutral” country prior to the people-led revolution of 2014, and even then Russia was trying to get its grimy hands on Ukraine. Ukraine has been an independent nation for 30 years - the longest in its entire history, since all iterations of the Russian empire subjugated the Ukrainian nation - and Russia has been intervening politically, economically, and militarily for all 30 years to prevent true freedom. This isn’t just a proxy war, as you anti-USA yet somehow still America-centric armchair strategists think it is. It’s literally a fight for survival.

Basically. Not most of them probably being american too lmao just say you're mad cuz you failed at working capitalism to your advantage and so now have to live with a grudge :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, ontherocks said:

:clap3:

Had Been away for almost a year yet there’s still morons on the site, shocking 

1 hour ago, oilheiress said:

Sanctions is not war 

If war is more brutal and effective than sanctions, and thus what America is doing to Cuba 'okay' because it's not war, why then is America demanding that other countries join in on their sanctions against Russia? If sanctions aren't deadly - thus why sanctions on Cuba are fine - then that can only mean it'd make no difference who does or does not join in on sanctioning Russia. :celestial5:

"Sanctions are an effective means to crippling a nation and thus should be used against Russia and everyone who doesn't join in is complicit" and "America sanctioning places like Iran, Afghanistan, Cuba, and Yemen is fine cause it doesn't impact the daily lives of the people" are not logical statements when said together.

America saying they're fine with letting all nearly 40M Afghans starve to death in a famine because their government is made-up of "terrorists"  and they're continuing sanctioning Afghan wealth is quite literally no different than Putin accusing the government of Ukraine of being made-up of nazis. 

Edited by Communion

She’s a dumb ass. We been knew. 

I mean yeah, war is an effective transfer of wealth and people like Zelenskyy (and Putin) are insulated from the most dire effects of wartime (unlike the poor).

paula-deen-apology.0.thumb.jpg.8efa1c8f6

Edited by DAP

2 hours ago, oilheiress said:

'free palestine' will likely never happen either, should ATRL and wokes' favourite oppressed people just give in to israel's whims then? :gaycat6:

This just makes pro-West chauvinists look hypocritical and not whatever dunk you think it is, fyi.

Because the vast majority of global superpowers have already said Palestine can only ever hope for a 2-state solution despite what Palestinian people want. And that the biggest superpower will essentially fund the state of Israel so that Palestinians themselves fight stands no chance; it ironically would be like if China didn't sit out and decided to donate Russia a military arsenal that could blow entire Ukrainian villages out at once like Israel often does.

Conservatives even label leftists who show solidarity with Palestinians like Jeremy Corbyn as "terrorist lovers" or "Hamas supporters". Odd how "nazi" suddenly holds a horrific weight as a slur that I guess "terrorist" never did when weaponized over and over to mean "this person is bad and deserve to be invaded!".

It's interesting that a map like this is framed as an inevitable truth and some kind of manifest destiny:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLehRDI5G7HXzltOnIhSr

I wonder if the same would be felt about maps like these:

2sRD4ZB.png

By all means, the Ukrainian people should fight for however long they want for the future they want and protect what they see as theirs, but neo-cons and others hoping to use them in some existentialist battle between polar world powers out yourselves by trying to usher in every fight you're pushing under the same banner. You can't rightfully support the Ukrainian struggle while then also mocking the Palestinian struggle. Have some self-awareness. :skull:

"Russia is an evil empire", despite being what should be a convincing argument, suddenly loses its case if you're going to follow it up by then saying "those vermin Cubans/Afghans/etc. had it coming!!!!". :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion