Jamie Lee Curtis being desperate on instagram

Anye

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

wait queen :bibliahh:

Well

EEAAO is much better than DS:MOM but that’s not necessary sis :deadbanana4:

She didn't lie. Everything Everywhere All At Once is one the best, most original movies I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Not only did it have just a single-digit fraction of Dr. Strange's budget, it only had 5 editors but still managed to be miles ahead the competition. 

shes not wrong but copycat poster? :rip:

bitch-where-5a71d8.jpg

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

wait queen :bibliahh:

:skull:

What is going on between MOM and that other film?? Can someone explain? (no spoilers pls I haven't seen it yet) 

6 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

What is going on between MOM and that other film?? Can someone explain? (no spoilers pls I haven't seen it yet) 

They’re both about a multiverse. The similarities end there. 

EEAAO is the better one though so she didn’t lie. 

2 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

They’re both about a multiverse. The similarities end there. 

EEAAO is the better one though so she didn’t lie. 

ohh I hadn't heard about EEAAO till now :rip: so its just pressed people? Just enjoy your release week :dies:

32 minutes ago, Buddy said:

She didn't lie. Everything Everywhere All At Once is one the best, most original movies I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Not only did it have just a single-digit fraction of Dr. Strange's budget, it only had 5 editors but still managed to be miles ahead the competition. 

how? People keep mentioning this movie on ATRL but when I finally watched the trailer it didn't seem like an interesting movie at all

20 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

how? People keep mentioning this movie on ATRL but when I finally watched the trailer it didn't seem like an interesting movie at all

Well first of all I don't know how you could say that considering the trailer sets up a movie about a woman existing in infinite realities and she has to somehow be a defender of all of them. But if you must know why it's so good let me sum it up: yes it is  absolutely fresh and original narrative about the concept of the multiverse, but at it's very core it's a movie about parental trauma. It has a very, very powerful message about the damage a parent can do to their kids and how they often are not made to face any consequences for it themselves. 

I also quite enjoyed MoM, don't get me wrong. Enjoyed it quite a lot. But EEAAO is a genuinely groundbreaking, stunning film that is one of the most original and forward thinking films to have been this century. Give it a watch before you rush to judge it, trailers more often that not don't represent what a film actually is because movie trailers are almost all badly made and haphazardly put together and always have been. Some of the greatest films of all time have some of the worst trailers you've ever seen. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes

27 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

There's truly no way of encapsulating the movie with a description or trailer. And still, some people won't get it. But if you get it, you get it.

38 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It is now considered the best movie of the decade 

ATRL keeps lying

she is a queen 

Let the queen SPEAK :clap3:

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It is one of the most interesting, exciting, laugh out loud funny, gross, heart wrenching movies I have ever seen. It is probably my favorite movie since the Kill Bill movies. Definitely a must watch in theaters. I have no interest in Marvel and their teenage boy movies.

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Please.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.