Artists Cursed after the Superbowl?

ExHuman

I’ll go with Xtina. Not only is that Super Bowl noted as one of the worst by many publications, her national anthem is also panned to hell. Her career was stable after the first SB but after the national anthem her career has been dead dead dead. She looked a mess, she just belted everything and forgot the words :deadbanana2:

I would say Justin also. First time he exposed Janet but it didn’t effect his career until now and his last time performing his album flopped for the first time in his career, is aging poorly, was in a cheating scandal and is cancelled at least by the gays

Is there really a curse, though? I feel like the majority of Superbowl halftime headliners are artists who were either already made in their career by the time they headlined or new acts who headline while still in their commercial prime, which is a relatively new thing. The only artist that was ever truly cursed post-Superbowl was Janet but even that couldn't stick forever because the career that she already had up to that point. History was gonna get back on her side.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

1 minute ago, Jeremiah said:

After performing at the Superbowl, she went to have one of the most iconic and revered performance of all time a couple of months in. Leave the trolling to DMF, you're not good at it.

one of the most iconic and revered performance of all time

The hell :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Britney snake lady performance. All of the press & GP and the rest of the earth's population must have missed this legendary moment.

Madonna, BEP, Maroon 5

Honestly, most of the recent ones :rip: 

JT

The Weeknd

Katy Perry

LMFAO/Ceelo/Madonna

BEP/Usher

Maroon 5

Edited by Anomaly

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Britney snake lady performance. All of the press & GP and the rest of the earth's population must have missed this legendary moment.

Do yourself a favor and click here :clown:

OT: Katy 

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

Do yourself a favor and click here :clown:

OT: Katy 

It says something went wrong. Gosh I love Britney but the irony that follows her. :clown:

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

No, it's just you who missed a screw or four fuming at Britney Spears and losing all sense of reality.

The superbowl cursed many artists, the popularity and success of the majority went down after it.

Male artists except Bruno Mars.

How the hell did the OBHs manage to insert themselves into this thread?

1 hour ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Is there really a curse, though? I feel like the majority of Superbowl halftime headliners are artists who were either already made in their career by the time they headlined or new acts who headline while still in their commercial prime, which is a relatively new thing. The only artist that was ever truly cursed post-Superbowl was Janet but even that couldn't stick forever because the career that she already had up to that point. History was gonna get back on her side.

Came here to say this, users just naming anybody.

56 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Male artists except Bruno Mars.

Pretty much this.

Janet is one, for obvious reason

i don't think there's anyone else though? maybe Maroon 5? but they just fell off i think (and need to make better music)

Katy started flopping after hers but people always praise her set, so there's no correlation

Travis is getting bigger after the backlash

we'll see how JT's next era perform before saying he's cursed

The trolling from OBH :dies:

OT: There’s no SB curse and no artists ever disappeared after doing it :dies: Weird thread

defintiely Madonna. BOMB album after BOMB album. no respect from GP. getting stomped on by Cyndi. down to theatre tours :mandown:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

defintiely Madonna. BOMB album after BOMB album. no respect from GP. getting stomped on by Cyndi. down to theatre tours :mandown:

I mean... You ain't lying

xe5AoEA.thumb.gif.f853910724224dcd4ae08a

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.