Sunny Hostin calls out cohosts again

MikeyDuff1D

This is like the third time she's called out Ana recently for being a Latina Republican.

Lmao sunny is anti-choice. Shes probably giddy to see roe v wade overturned. Sit down close minded girlie

I dont understand them either.

Latinos are very conservative on average, why is she surprised?? Just go to any Latin American country. Religious, anti gay, machismo, sexism, anti abortion, nationalistic and patriotic. I left because of that.

Did she really think that just because someone crosses the US border they leave all of their culture behind and become another version of a white California liberal?? 

And in terms of illegal immigration, the only Latinos that vote and are registered for political parties are NOT the illegal immigrants, they don’t want more competition and on average are very much anti-illegal immigration.

2 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

Lmao sunny is anti-choice. Shes probably giddy to see roe v wade overturned. Sit down close minded girlie

Literally, she's so hypocritical when she labels herself as a CATHOLIC I mean, are we really going to go down that road? :skull:

3 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

She’s not? She spoke very eloquently on the issue a few days back.

Sunny is the new Meghan.

Sunny has made pro-life statements before so this was really unnecessary and hypocritical:rip: she needs to get off her high horse and realize not everybody was brought up like her

I don’t understand people who think a race is a monolith where every one thinks/feels the same.

If a black person want to be republican then it’s their business, this type of thinking is very narrow and idiotic. 

8 minutes ago, Oxy said:

I don’t understand people who think a race is a monolith where every one thinks/feels the same.

If a black person want to be republican then it’s their business, this type of thinking is very narrow and idiotic. 

:clap3:

58 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Latinos are very conservative on average, why is she surprised?? Just go to any Latin American country. Religious, anti gay, machismo, sexism, anti abortion, nationalistic and patriotic. I left because of that.

Did she really think that just because someone crosses the US border they leave all of their culture behind and become another version of a white California liberal?? 

And in terms of illegal immigration, the only Latinos that vote and are registered for political parties are NOT the illegal immigrants, they don’t want more competition and on average are very much anti-illegal immigration.

Older Black Americans are  Conservative, but they overwhelimgly vote Democrat so....

That said, being a "Democrat" aint a flex either, the party is just hypocritical enablers to the GOP, a "lesser" evil.

They're just good at positioning themselves as a "ally" in comparison to the GOP, so the bar is in hell. A fox or wolf in sheep's clothing.

Sunny IS right. She is pro-choice, but anti-abortion. She is LIBERAL and has the BEST drags of the GOP. 

She is correct 90% of the time.  Only Joy is more liberal than her.

A black Democrat is also an oxymoron considering the things the Democrat party has done, in collaboration with the Republicans, to the black community... 

34 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Race is a major part of American politics socially

No, if I see a Black person that calls themselves Republican Im gonna either assume they're #1 explicitly self hating or #2 they just dont give a **** about our community because they're rich and want a tax cut.

The Republican party is campaigning off banning hundreds of books from Black authors and trying to ban any discussions about systemic racism(so the future generations arent educated to fix it) by pandering to White fragilty, **** them. 

There are Black and brown faces wanting to be let into the club, Sunny. What is not to get? They are for the wealthy class of America, for starvation wages for workers, theocracy and salivate at the thought of being tokenized by a racist body. It seems pretty simple. A healthy society isnt measured by there being billionaires of different races, like Beyonce would like to peddle, its there being no billionaires, and a healthy safety net. 

1 hour ago, firecrotch said:

No she isn't. She just said yesterday that as a catholic SHE wouldn't get an abortion, but she is pro-choice. She doesn't believe telling women what to do with their own bodies.

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Literally, she's so hypocritical when she labels herself as a CATHOLIC I mean, are we really going to go down that road? :skull:

She doesn't believe everything the catholic church says. She is pro-gay marriage and LGBTQ+ rights, knows that being gay isn't a choice, and she says even though she would never get an abortion she doesn't believe her beliefs should be shoved on anyone else and for that reason is also pro-choice.

Edited by JustHoran

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Sunny has made pro-life statements before so this was really unnecessary and hypocritical:rip: she needs to get off her high horse and realize not everybody was brought up like her

She just talked about that on the other show. When she first started the show she was pro-Life and against abortion, but is not anymore. That's called growth.

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

She just talked about that on the other show. When she first started the show she was pro-Life and against abortion, but is not anymore. That's called growth.

As a full grown woman she should’ve known better tbh. This is why I side-eye a lot of what she says. Queen Joy Behar would never!

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

Race is a major part of American politics socially

No, if I see a Black person that calls themselves Republican Im gonna either assume they're #1 explicitly self hating or #2 they just dont give a **** about our community because they're rich and want a tax cut.

The Republican party is campaigning off banning hundreds of books from Black authors and trying to ban any discussions about systemic racism(so the future generations arent educated to fix it) by pandering to White fragilty, **** them. 

Can you provide a proof of the book banning attempt?

Cause the only thing I see them criticizing is CRT. 

1 hour ago, Oxy said:

Can you provide a proof of the book banning attempt?

Cause the only thing I see them criticizing is CRT. 

You been under a rock the past year?:rip: 

I don’t understand them either, Queen; and I don’t care to.

idiot-bitches.gif

She told no lies. Just like a woman that leans right-wing, talk about voting against your own interest

On 5/7/2022 at 3:42 AM, Armani? said:

You been under a rock the past year?:rip: 

That user always seems to be trolling. The way they vacated this thread with speed once you clocked with receipts. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.