• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cherish

• lovedaddy

• Gesamtkunstwerk

• Аshanti

he should release his nudes as an apology

He reminds me of this guy I hooked up with who wanted me to “dance salsa on his dick” and I HATED that I found him hot just like I HATE that I find Chet Hanks attractive. I need to pray. 

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

He reminds me of this guy I hooked up with who wanted me to “dance salsa on his dick” and I HATED that I found him hot just like I HATE that I find Chet Hanks attractive. I need to pray. 

I- 

I really don’t be knowing who these people are till situations like this lol 

It’s true and he should say it

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I really don’t be knowing who these people are till situations like this lol 

same idk what this is over lol

Ugh why does he has to be so hot... it really makes things complicated

He's very hot, but he's trash. It's crazy that his parents are Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson who have always had such class, and Tom's other kids are good people too. Chet is just garbage (but garbage that I would absolutely let destroy me for a night)

Just now, JustHoran said:

He's very hot, but he's trash. It's crazy that his parents are Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson who have always had such class, and Tom's other kids are good people too. Chet is just garbage (but garbage that I would absolutely let destroy me for a night)

ew hes not hot

7 minutes ago, Insanity said:

same idk what this is over lol

He's trash

King!

20 minutes ago, boys said:

Also, this.

24 minutes ago, boys said:

I like the way you think

13 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

He's trash

its more embarrasing than anything else

30 minutes ago, Protocol said:

paris-hilton-thats-hot.gif

I just can tell he has B.O. just by looking at him. Him and Justin Bieber. So weird.

Thinking Of You

It’s funny because he has zero black friends. Just a whole bunch of white boys with tattoos who ride motorcycles. There’s a reason why he doesn’t have any either.

Some of you finding him hot when he looks like your average white man with tattoos...

I don't understand why they would go on this show? like shes making fun of them? why would he think its a good look?...

this dumbass stupid attractive man, **** him...stupid hot idiot 

didn't he abuse a (black) woman to the point that she got a restraining order against him? is he THAT hot? :doc:

ok i don’t like how he handled that but i WILL say that SJWs can indeed kick rocks. there’s a difference between standing up for social justice/being progressive and being an SJW. SJWs are a whoooole different thing than being woke. she phrased it kinda confusingly imo

that being said, i agree that he’s hot and i agree that he kind of gives dumbass vibes, but it’s not my place to say whether or not he should apologize

Edited by JoeAg

They can go kick rocks tho. He said what he said. As a Jamaican, I don’t see how it was offensive. 

Also, did that lady say Patois community? dang address us better than  that :laugh:

Edited by JC.

Cringing at literally almost every single comment in here :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.