Ariana viral for new face

Post Malone

8 minutes ago, Perfect Crime said:

Delusional is thinking she hasn't had EXTENSIVE work on her eyes (as well as every other part of her face)

ariana-grande-graham-phillips-emmys-04.j

image-11-1.jpg

why do y'all act shocked when someone looks different than they did 10+ years ago? :toofunny2: this isn't even drastically different and it's really not the gotcha moment you think it is

ot: most stans aren't denying she's gotten work/treatments done (many in entertainment do and there's nothing wrong with that) but it's clear the editing done on her pics and videos is what's making her look substantially different sometimes

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• oilheiress

• Perfect Crime

• jjmed59

1 minute ago, Perfect Crime said:

I read everything correctly boo. Scroll up and do a little COMPREHENSION of those photos yourself

REJtHbX.gif

What would you like me to comprehend? That she still has her eyelids in that pic ? 

I guess all you can do is drag looks when you cant drag talent, success, and longevity :allears:

REJtHbX.gif

she uses face filters that make her look like a cartoon all the time which is what this girl seems to be clocking, yes she’s had work done but you can see on the voice that she looks like herself (more or less) 

REJtHbX.gif

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

She just stopped spray tanning, stopped wearing the eye wing liner, and stopped overdrawing her lip line :skull:

People acting as if she got a whole facelift. 

But she did :biblionny:

Simple things like a different camera lens can make the same person look completely different:

KSwxr54.jpg

And that's before you even take lighting, make-up, facial expression, angles, distance from the camera, airbrushing/photoshop etc. into consideration.

Not getting into the debate of whether she's had work done or how much, but some of the examples being given as "proof" are just :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, ReH2o said:

Don't leave your children with Lady Gaga

i just cant michael jackson GIF

And YET, she still looks better than all y’all. Case closed 

She looks normal on her recent TikTok & appearances on The Voice though. Obviously she did get work done but some of y'all are making it to be worse than it really is when alot of her "new face" is just editing. Not to be an armchair psychologist but think she's just pretty insecure :/

Also this is hardly "viral" but :rip:

Edited by Billionaire

Whew, some of her Stan’s are just delusional. I wish I could disassociate with reality like they seem to do. She looks like a different person these days, that’s just the truth and people are picking up on it. 

1 hour ago, Perfect Crime said:

Why does she look like that :bibliahh:

Her makeup artist is putting too light of a shade heavy base over her eyelid but she's not wearing color on it or anything, just a nude shade, so it looks like her eyelid fold vanishes and she looks different. :skull: Someone's setting her up cause she looks largely the same as before without makeup. 

She might have body dysmorphia

Considering ALL of the work she's gotten done since 2013, I'd say it's extensive

Oh well, this video shows every receipt about the work that has been done on her yet people deny it :gaycat6:?

20210930_130935.thumb.jpg.2b93a7cd3a4043

357599514_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

2 hours ago, Perfect Crime said:

Considering ALL of the work she's gotten done since 2013, I'd say it's extensive

Wait :eek:

That must be a Tik Tok in the OP, because I can’t see anything; but judging from the responses, y’all are saying my fave looks like Voldemort.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Why do her stans keep saying it's because of tanning or makeup, it's not, she's worn all types of makeup before. The shape of her face is literally different :skull: 

It’s literally serving Kylie kardashian Stan’s when they were in denial even tho it was a whole new face :sistrens:

not Her serving Carmen Campuzano nose 

2 hours ago, oilheiress said:

When she goes for a darker shade of brown she's 'blackfishing' when she chooses a lighter shade of white she's 'asian-fishing' well excuse her for not having Aryan features that would signal her 'whiteness' :gaycat6:

Shade of brown lol

GettyImages-597565772.jpg

3 hours ago, Khal said:

Yeah, idk if it's extensive, but she's definitely had something done. It was obvious since The Voice promo pics, but stans (not just Ariana's) will always deny these things until it's painfully obvious :clown: 

• Rhinoplasty

• Endoscopic brow lift

• Bleph/Canthoplasty

• Chin bone reduction surgery

• Chin Pre Jowl (R) implant

• Filler (Lips+++, cheeks)

• Small breast implants > Breast implant removal > breast implants  2

• Fixed her asymmetrical brows (sequelae of the endoscopic brow lift)

• Ponytail facelift

Looks pretty extensive to me :toofunny2:

I don't blame her, if I had those 300.000$ I would too, it's the fans denying she's never changed anything :toofunny2:

They need a life RIGHT NOW

who cares about her face honestly :rip: its HERS 

Where in the Voldemort is her nose? 

Sis is literally on her fourth face and her stans are still crying out "it's makeup and filters!!!!1111". 

2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Shade of brown lol

GettyImages-597565772.jpg

Ariana Mbappé Adichie served that day ?

She did go a bit too far in that one tbh lmao are we sure it's not edited by online stans? Also you can't deny it's super becoming w that pink color :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.