RS to Jack Harlow: It's time for you to go to horny jail

Genius1111

Dua is not hot lol . All i see is james Charles when i look at her.

He shoulda chose Sydney Sweeney 

Daddy Jack needs to be punished! :lakitu:

when they try to explain away their pathological addition using science/evolution & what have you :rip: seek treatment ma

You can tell the only reason there hasn't been a jackharlowgate is him having debuted post hashtag metoo, he be treading softly 

Edited by oilheiress

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

How? Dua’s the only one he’s publicly made a pass at… and don’t say Saweetie all because of a moment on a red carpet where they made small talk :rip: I think y’all make things up and run with it and then try to paint these people you don’t know as something they’re not

Saw a LSA post with a few celeb names, cba to look for it but off the top of my head iirc he was flirting with Doja on IG 

I personally think he's leaning too much into the flirty player vibe and pandering too much to his female fanbase, from a business perspective it makes sense and like I said previously I've got better things to care about at the end of the day but it doesn't make it less annoying for me :michael:

16 minutes ago, Exquisite said:

Saw a LSA post with a few celeb names, cba to look for it but off the top of my head iirc he was flirting with Doja on IG 

I personally think he's leaning too much into the flirty player vibe and pandering too much to his female fanbase, from a business perspective it makes sense and like I said previously I've got better things to care about at the end of the day but it doesn't make it less annoying for me :michael:

Again this post is laced with something you made up in your mind and you’re basing his character on that assumption.  Anyway this conversation is annoying so we can agree to disagree and end it here :matty: 

5 hours ago, Kings. said:

Again this post is laced with something you made up in your mind and you’re basing his character on that assumption.  Anyway this conversation is annoying so we can agree to disagree and end it here :matty: 

Glad we can agree on this at least :)

He needs to tread a bit lighter, he’s getting a bit overexposed with this album rollout and all it takes is one round of creep allegations to send him back to the white rapper factory and for the frat girls to pick a new one to play with.

13 hours ago, Pavement Princess said:

Can’t wait until the GP realize that he’s not good looking and doesn’t have to be to enjoy his music.

girl you and me both. this cornball is annoying :rip:

and the amount of black women that keep cooning over him… :deadbanana2: come home, sister

Edited by Bussea

If Dua is not losing sleep over this song, why should we? Sweetie, it's not your name.

Eminem was much worse than Jack imo. He was deliberately gross.

16 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I know Charlie's mad Jack is the one getting promo for being horny

Kii :toofunny3:

Why people so bent out of shape over a song :rip:

I thought Jack was gay and had been in Lil Nas X? 

Ew, not the “I NEED to reproduce” comment, talking like a science textbook :rip:

20 hours ago, Shinning said:

He's sooooo corny omg.

AS IF Dua would ever touch him.

She has touched WAY worse... :coffee:

Y'all are miserable. He can talk about sex all he wants. The way some of you are acting like he is an abuser or sumn

On 5/6/2022 at 7:09 AM, imabadkid said:

all the women in pop music and he did Dua? nothing against her, I genuinely like her music but like

She's the it girl and honestly a sex icon rn, what's surprising about it?

On 5/6/2022 at 4:03 PM, Shinning said:

He's sooooo corny omg.

AS IF Dua would ever touch him.

as if anwar was a catch

tiffany-pollard.gif

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

as if anwar was a catch

tiffany-pollard.gif

He may be ugly but he's MUCH cooler than cornball Harlow

Just now, Shinning said:

He may be ugly but he's MUCH cooler than cornball Harlow

he is basically rob kardashian for the poor sis what coolness are we talking about :rip:

This is such amazing publicity for Dua. She is so faceless that it's so helpful to have a song like this for her image.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.