Arcade Fire's Win Butler lashes out at Texas governor

Genius1111

“You want to talk about some Biblical ****?” Butler said. “Just to find a better life for your family, imagine what it would take, the bravery, and then to be met by… I don’t know. The governor of Texas can honestly… I don’t hate a lot of people. I hate that motherfu cker. I don’t even believe in hell, but if there’s a hell, that motherfu cker’s going there. Just to meet people with the absolute absence of compassion, these pretend Christian, fake fu cking Christians, he should be ashamed of himself.”

Edited by Genius1111

speak on it king :clap3:

Win Butler grew up in Texas in a religious family, so he's in a much better position to judge than most people.

Nothing is going to change as long as he lets musk and others do what they want tbh 

I was having this exact conversation with my mom yesterday because I also grew up in Texas in a very religious household. Abbott can rot and people like him are why so many people (rightfully) turn their backs on the church.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.