K-pop idol HOLLAND attacked in Itaewon; is a victim of hate crime

Genius1111

Sorry for him but that's like the raunchiest area of all S. Korea???

48 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Sorry for him but that's like the raunchiest area of all S. Korea???

whats that got to do with it?

Just now, EtherealCat said:

whats that got to do with it?

Because I seen there gays and all that jazz? Also scored weed and a blowjob in like 20 minutes?

16 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Because I seen there gays and all that jazz? Also scored weed and a blowjob in like 20 minutes?

well still not an excuse for them to hatecrime

this is so sad. Korea is REALLY conservative when it comes to sexuality. So many k pop idols are members of LGBTQ+ but thet cannot admit it at all. There's a lot of online hate towards gays in korea but it rarely manifests itself to physical abuse I think. I hope this remains rare...

29 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

well still not an excuse for them to hatecrime

It is bad and unacceptable! All I'm saying is that Itaewon is the only area in whole S. Korea where you least likely to get hatecrimed

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Korea is REALLY conservative when it comes to sexuality.

Korea is conservative when it comes to everything lolz

It is weird that it would happen in Itaewon of all places. But I guess it goes to show it can happen anywhere.

I mean, people get hatecrimed in the ~liberal capital cities of the West too, so.

Cutthroat

Homophobes are such a weird breed of people. Imagine how that person would feel if they went to another country and were attacked for simply being Korean, I’m sure they’d hate that. Yet, it’s okay for them to attack somebody else for simply being gay? I truly hate humanity at times. There’s just too many idiots running loose. 

Horrible :(

hopefully something comes out of this

Really hope something comes out of this police investigation. The attacker needs to be held accountable!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.