Dave Chapelle tackler: a Trump supporter, right wing media silent

More Than A Melody

So, it appears we have learned some thangs about 23-year-old Isaiah Lee, the gun-like knife-wielding man who tackled Dave Chappelle during a set at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles as part of the “Netflix Is A Joke Fest” on Tuesday night and got himself beat TF up for it.

As we previously reported, Lee is an aspiring rapper who goes by  NoName_Trapper on social media. He has recorded a number of tracks including one titled “Dave Chappelle” and a separate song in which he rapped about, “Walkin’ straight into da Bowl,” which definitely sounds like a reference to the Hollywood Bowl where the WWFail took place. (For those too young to get that reference, the WWE used to be called the WWF. Now take your a** to school.)

We also reported that Lee recorded a song called “Maga My N***a” that revealed the wannabe rapper and wannabe competent tackler is a Black conservative Trump-humper.

https://newsone.com/4331144/chappelle-attacker-isaiah-lee-trump-maga-supporter/

The right-wing media is known for calling out fake news, I am sure they will correct themselves for saying a trans activist attacked him instead of a Trump supporter in the equal amount of headlining transparency like the previous one

RPaY.gif

Dave is even worse for his trans joke now. It's so vile to see people (ESPECIALLY minorities that should know better) going at each other for no reason but society and culture. 

Me at Right wingers right now :

Try Not To Laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I've actually read that it's almost impossible for him to get in?

They were supposedly taking away everyone's phones (that's why u dont have as many footages of it)

and ppl were going thru metal detectors?
So..idk

I'm glad Chapelle didn't die or was seriously injured, but he's a terrible person too.

:eatpopcorn:

You know who else is either going to be silent OR flip their entire narrative and switch to one more adjacent to this thread's title? The twitter leftists/wokes who were initially celebrating the assault saying, and I quote verbatim 'normalize stand-up comedians living in fear for their lives' :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

I've actually read that it's almost impossible for him to get in?

They were supposedly taking away everyone's phones (that's why u dont have as many footages of it)

and ppl were going thru metal detectors?
So..idk

I've been to the Hollywood Bowl a couple of times and security has been good so far? It's weird.

45 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

You know who else is either going to be silent OR flip their entire narrative and switch to one more adjacent to this thread's title? The twitter leftists/wokes who were initially celebrating the assault saying, and I quote verbatim 'normalize stand-up comedians living in fear for their lives' :gaycat6:

Violence is never the solution, I said it when I thought it could've been a trans activist and I say it now.

But it's much much much more harmful for the trans community, a community which faces violence of a caliber few minorities face, to allow this narrative that it was "a trans person" who attacked Chappelle, which is what Chappelle "joked" about when it happened.

He won't correct it, tho. His fanbase is filled with conservatives now and it's not convenient to him.

If he was a liberal then it won’t be covered and vice versa.

Both ends of the spectrum suck. 

A Trump supporter acting out in violence with a weapon??!! You don't say!!! 

55 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Violence is never the solution, I said it when I thought it could've been a trans activist and I say it now.

But it's much much much more harmful for the trans community, a community which faces violence of a caliber few minorities face, to allow this narrative that it was "a trans person" who attacked Chappelle, which is what Chappelle "joked" about when it happened.

He won't correct it, tho. His fanbase is filled with conservatives now and it's not convenient to him.

Oh yeah definitely, though with regards to your first statement, I do agree with tankies and the like that violence do be the solution in certain cases/when it comes to certain issues.

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

to allow this narrative that it was "a trans person" who attacked Chappelle, which is what Chappelle "joked" about when it happened.

yikes

And yet he'll still probably not question if he's on the wrong side of history when agreeing with them about degrading trans people. 

Sad!

5 hours ago, Oxy said:

If he was a liberal then it won’t be covered and vice versa.

Both ends of the spectrum suck. 

RPaY.gif

YIKES, why are the transphobes fighting each other? No harmony in Judecca?

8 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

But it's much much much more harmful for the trans community, a community which faces violence of a caliber few minorities face, to allow this narrative that it was "a trans person" who attacked Chappelle, which is what Chappelle "joked" about when it happened

Of course he is :coffee2:

I just know they're trying so hard to spin this narrative that it's actually the "AcTiVisT!1!" Who did this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.