• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• GoatGly

• Theshigo Washidu

• Ricardo1993

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, arianuh said:

Imagine building your career off of tearing down a global superstar whilst copying her and throwing shoes in the process - only to start crying because that superstars endless resource of fans vows to consistently attack you for the rest of your tragic career. And to top it off, many of your own “fans” don’t support you, they just also hate that global superstar.. I’d hate my life too. Sounds like karma is catching up 

4 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

god should’ve cursed her with some talent and class

4eW.gif

10 minutes ago, arianuh said:

Imagine building your career off of tearing down a global superstar whilst copying her and throwing shoes in the process - only to start crying because that superstars endless resource of fans vows to consistently attack you for the rest of your tragic career. And to top it off, many of your own “fans” don’t support you, they just also hate that global superstar.. I’d hate my life too. Sounds like karma is catching up 

DAMN, lemme make this my sig :jonny:

then **** off and join iggy as the worst female "rappers"

3 hours ago, Khal said:

Serving :rip: 

tumblr_n6z3yvfX0n1rbl71oo3_250.gifv

Anyway, I don't get celebs like her who complain about "fame", then literally do everything they can to keep themselves out there. I'd get this coming from a celeb who actually tries to keep a low profile, but that's not her :clown: 

iconic video :skull:

33 minutes ago, arianuh said:

i dont think this has anything to do with nicki or her fans :skull: the obsession

Then retire from the entertainment industry and invest your money to maintain your wealth? It's really that simple

even in this day and age there are ways to maintain *some* privacy, but she keeps doing all the interviews, performances, public appearances at events, posts on social media... and then she complains about fame? i mean i get that there is a dark side to fame, but she's not even trying to maintain a private life so this is just words

hate it when celebs say stuff like this ddddd

17 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Then retire from the entertainment industry and invest your money to maintain your wealth? It's really that simple

Right!!!!

so annoying :bibliahh:

MadonnasBoyfriend

I get what shes saying and what she means but keep it to yourself. No one seeing that rant is gonna feel sorry for her

57 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

even in this day and age there are ways to maintain *some* privacy, but she keeps doing all the interviews, performances, public appearances at events, posts on social media... and then she complains about fame? i mean i get that there is a dark side to fame, but she's not even trying to maintain a private life so this is just words

:bird:

3 hours ago, Click Clack said:

everything & everybody 

4eW.gif

4eW.gif

Literally desperate to put herself there and she’s complaining LOL

Her fame was handed to her so it makes sense.

4 hours ago, arianuh said:

Maybe the hot tea has finally been spilt I fear 5I5s8.png

I'll say she should savor the moment that the spotlight is still on her. Fame is fickle and not forever, Cardi!

She’s so insufferable and out of touch :skull: 

Not some people agreeing with her as if fame isn't an active choice for 99.9% of people who become famous :deadbanana2: People who intentionally seek a career in the public eye and then whine about how tough it is to be famous are SO out of touch my god :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, arianuh said:

4eW.gif

oh I love this song!

1 minute ago, GoatGly said:

4eW.gif

oh I love this song!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

a classic honestly! 

4eW.gif

34 minutes ago, shake said:

She made some points. But she's not cursed. The real cursed ones are Michael Jackson, Britney, Winehouse...

Add Whitney to that list too :monkey: actual celebrities DESTORYED by the media with no power to stop what was happening to them 

Kardashian Peopledying GIF - Kardashian Peopledying Dealwithit - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

Anyway, maybe she should do whatever Taylor does to have like zero pap pics since the Lover era ended.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

ironic coming from a reality tv show personality :clown:

:bibliahh: this bozo has been LOSING it lately!  

People finally waking up and burying her chile, that’s what getsssssss me ?

Is she ever going to drop another record? :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.