Cardi B: “God cursed me with fame”

Click Clack

attachment-cardi-b.jpg?w=980&q=75

The "Clout" rapper explained to her 129 million IG followers that she feels as though she's always in trouble for the things she says and does, specifically on social media. Giving advice to any of her fans who may have aspirations of fame and fortune, Cardi B said that it's best to just focus on getting the bag as opposed to seeking the limelight.

"I hate being famous," said Bardi. "I hate it. I really hate it. Let me tell y'all something. If y'all ever wished to be rich and famous, don't wish to be famous. Don't wish to be famous. Wish to be rich."

"Ya'll seen me these couple of days, right," the Invasion of Privacy spitter said. "Y'all see that I've been partying, going to the club with my *****, everything, blah, blah, blah. Y'all see that I've been in a good mood. Once I step out, once I start doing anything that will go on social media, it's always, always bad. I'm so sick of it. I'm so sick of it. I'm so sick of it, I hate it. Why me? Why me? I feel like God cursed with fame, deadass. Dead-*******-ass. God really cursed me with fame."

https://www.xxlmag.com/cardi-b-god-cursed-her/

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• GoatGly

• lonnie

• Breathe On Moi

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardi sis all you have to do is put out another IOP

She's right about the dark side of fame though :clap3:

she’s my fave but please shut the hell up already girl l. Good grief 

Serving :rip: 

tumblr_n6z3yvfX0n1rbl71oo3_250.gifv

Anyway, I don't get celebs like her who complain about "fame", then literally do everything they can to keep themselves out there. I'd get this coming from a celeb who actually tries to keep a low profile, but that's not her :clown: 

Girl love you Cardi but get over yourself. All your "problems" on social media can literally just be avoided by not using it and ignoring trolls

*****, in your own words, you drugged and robbed men to get this fame.

Stop crying about your fame and maybe start worrying about which part of hell you're going to

I'd probably hate being famous too, especially now in the age of social media. 

There are people in the world (entrepreneurs, investors, brokers, etc) that are 100000 times more rich than a musician, actor, singer, etc. and don't have to deal with the scrutiny of being famous. Being rich is great, but being famous kinda sucks to be honest.

Here she goes again

Delete social media.

Release music when you wish.

Keep in touch w your fans through press releases or touring.

Comments like this serve “looks don’t matter/money doesn’t matter” from attractive and rich people.

don’t worry sis, fame is fickle, one day you’re famous,, the next you’re not

I’m over the era of celebs complaining about their fame. It’s annoying.

Just hand over your social media to your team and detox then. If you so badly need it make an alternate account that has no attachment to you and lurk.

Shits annoying when there's an obvious solution she could do but refuses to do said thing

It honestly must be terrible to not be able to do anything without being photographed or something

some great points being made in here

4eW.gif

I agree with what she said. Being famous is horrible in my opinion, I can't imagine anything worse. Though girl, you did EVERYTHING you could to become famous :dies:

Just now, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I agree with what she said. Being famous is horrible in my opinion, I can't imagine anything worse. Though girl, you did EVERYTHING you could to become famous :dies:

everything & everybody 

4eW.gif

I mean, in the age of social media when you literally can't go to the grocery store without the world knowing about it, fame does sound like a curse.

**** off then 

i mean she originally rose on reality tv so that doesn't scream anti-fame to me

47 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

some great points being made in here

4eW.gif

Hfjejdjeo

Imagine building your career off of tearing down a global superstar whilst copying her and throwing shoes in the process - only to start crying because that superstars endless resource of fans vows to consistently attack you for the rest of your tragic career. And to top it off, many of your own “fans” don’t support you, they just also hate that global superstar.. I’d hate my life too. Sounds like karma is catching up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.