Florida Pansexual Teacher Fired For Discussing Orientation

Horizon Flame

6 minutes ago, Loghen said:

Isn't it the same as bisexual? You don't mind male or female genitalia.

for a long time bisexuality meant being attracted to only two genders but with gender fluidity and people identifying outside of the binary, pansexuality was to be move inclusive to those other genders

even though now some bisexuals date outside the binary, there’s still some who won’t, so pansexuality still pretty much stands on its own

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Loghen

• Oxy

I don't believe these teachers are teaching anything good to those young kids. Fire all of them. 

21 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I don't believe these teachers are teaching anything good to those young kids. Fire all of them. 

Yes, we GET IT. All you been doing is spewing far-right bullshit 
I don't know if stormfront is still up but maybe try that?

bratz-looking-at-each-other-stunned-brat

I was gonna quote one comment but honestly all of them are terrible :skull: Let people be who they are, it's not like me saying I like men is gonna influence someone elses sexuality

Edited by Illuminati

1 hour ago, Pavement Princess said:

Welcome to 2022, I promise you there are plenty of teachers with piercings and god forbid… some even have tattoos. :mazen:

i dont mind the tattoos and piercings but girl that was weird and the whole goth look and choker :rip:

33 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I agree. If I was a teachers and have students turn out just like you, no need to fire me. I would resign myself

Is this just an anti lgbt site now? 

1 hour ago, Аshanti said:

Yes, we GET IT. All you been doing is spewing far-right bullshit 
I don't know if stormfront is still up but maybe try that?

When will you guys realize that even in the most liberal, pro-leftist, progressive countries in Europe they don't teach those things to kids at those ages?  This is not helping them. And there's something really wrong with teachers and people thinking this is okay. 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I agree. If I was a teachers and have students turn out just like you, no need to fire me. I would resign myself

I fully support the LGBTQ+ community but people are allowed to disagree how their kids are taught. 

What bad do you people think will come out of this discussion?

5 hours ago, Oxy said:

Bye!

Who cares about her sexuality, kids are there to learn. If she wants to vent then she can talk to her peers or a therapist. 

You know that's part of an extremely homophobic law system, right?

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

for a long time bisexuality meant being attracted to only two genders but with gender fluidity and people identifying outside of the binary, pansexuality was to be move inclusive to those other genders

even though now some bisexuals date outside the binary, there’s still some who won’t, so pansexuality still pretty much stands on its own

Thanks for explaining it and not being an ******* about it.

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

When will you guys realize that even in the most liberal, pro-leftist, progressive countries in Europe they don't teach those things to kids at those ages?  This is not helping them

13-year-olds are too young to understand what a queer person is and draw the pride flag? :skull:

Not the republicans exposing themselves :biblio:

And of course trash replies & agreeing with this…

bratz-looking-at-each-other-stunned-brat

If Florida is going to be like this, I hope a straight teacher never dares to talk about her wedding, boyfriend or having kids cause that would be describing her “sexuality” to them.

There’s consequences to everything and probably lgbt people can strike back like that.

6 hours ago, pavi said:

The article literally says the kids themselves were curious about it, tho?:skull:

Don't even try to use logic with these ATRLers, it doesn't work with them.

5 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

am i the only one bothered by her look?

yes

Some of you have clearly NEVER been oppressed or even mildly harassed for your sexuality and it SHOWS and you need to stop speaking the loudest for everyone else. :biblio:

Pansexual but married to a MAN? Ok….

Parents and students complaint about her. Maybe she’s not telling the whole truth about how she was in the classroom. If students and parents are complaining then maybe she was doing too much. 

There's a big difference between being your honest, authentic self & trying to indoctrinate students. The teacher shouldn't have to be in the closet but it's inappropriate & dangerous for an adult to encourage all the kids to meditate on their sexuality & share it. The statistical majority of the population is heterosexual & cisgendered so what's the purpose of this exercise beyond transgressing boundaries & putting the LGBTQ students on blast? Who does this serve to help? I feel like the rise of Tik Tok has led to more & more of these stories of heroically stupid teachers pushing what they think is progressive politics but it's as if these people have no grasp of reality. I would've gotten bullied into the ground if I came out on some stupid classroom door arts n crafts project when I was 15. Why thrust young ppl out of the closet only to leave them ill-equipped to cope with the hardships of being out? All so you can pat yourself on the back for being woke? Brainless

6 hours ago, Bussea said:

Thank you :clap3:

8 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

There's a big difference between being your honest, authentic self & trying to indoctrinate students. The teacher shouldn't have to be in the closet but it's inappropriate & dangerous for an adult to encourage all the kids to meditate on their sexuality & share it. The statistical majority of the population is heterosexual & cisgendered so what's the purpose of this exercise beyond transgressing boundaries & putting the LGBTQ students on blast? Who does this serve to help? I feel like the rise of Tik Tok has led to more & more of these stories of heroically stupid teachers pushing what they think is progressive politics but it's as if these people have no grasp of reality. I would've gotten bullied into the ground if I came out on some stupid classroom door arts n crafts project when I was 15. Why thrust young ppl out of the closet only to leave them ill-equipped to cope with the hardships of being out? All so you can pat yourself on the back for being woke? Brainless

She should be able to openly discuss her sexual orientation when she's teaching, what's the problem? :biblio: Why do you think she's "indoctrinating" students? Why do you think teachers who are LGBTQ+ shouldn't discuss their sexuality and gender identity with students? Leave them alone, it's 2022, not 1970.

6 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Thank you :clap3:

Enjoy your WP, idiot.

Am I the only person who read the article? Why would I get a WP because I don't think a teacher should create assignments that functionally force kids out of the closet? Read my first sentence. She should be free to be out. The kids should be free to be out. What isn't appropriate is making people talk about the subject of sexuality if that's not what they choose. If it was a broader assignment like depict how you feel about our school or as a member of the community & people chose to talk about being gay, that's ok. The rest of the thread is people basically saying pansexuality is bullshit & you're saying I need a WP because I think teens are in a precarious developmental stage where they shouldn't be cornered into making declarative statements about their sexuality? I feel like your reading comprehension is way, way off.

43 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

nut it's inappropriate & dangerous for an adult to encourage all the kids to meditate on their sexuality & share it. 

Some of yall pride yourselves on being independent thinkers but youre just full on fascists and authoritarian in disguise :deadbanana4:

DANGEROUS???

47 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Am I the only person who read the article? Why would I get a WP because I don't think a teacher should create assignments that functionally force kids out of the closet

The kids asked her if they could use their free drawing assignments to draw pride flags, which is how the conversation even got brought up and why she was asked what her sexuality was. She then told her class that they could all design their own flags, even not related to their sexuality, and she'd hang them all up for them. 

The district also released handwritten accounts from students which described they were allowed to draw any type of flag they chose even creating flags expressing who they are.

https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2022/05/03/cape-coral-art-teacher-fired-for-discussing-lgbtq-topics/

Literally one of the students' flag is just a drawing of donuts. :skull: She was fired for not condemning being queer to teenagers, point blank period. 

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.