Saved By The Bell cancelled by peacock

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

2281a9e512ea44b2b2dc372625fcb9ea_lg.jpg

Saved by the bell has been axed by Peacock after just 2 seasons. 

Couldn't be happier the show was so so stupid :clap3:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

That’s why they get for excluding Dustin Diamond and focusing the show on a bunch of new characters that no one cared about :bam:

18 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

That’s why they get for excluding Dustin Diamond and focusing the show on a bunch of new characters that no one cared about :bam:

I didn't watch this... but Dustin Diamond is dead

5 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

I didn't watch this... but Dustin Diamond is dead

He is, but he was still alive during the first season 

I watched for the 2 hot leads :smitten:

Mitchell and Belmont need to stay booked

You must have been a fan since you ran to make this thread to say how "stupid" it was :clap3:

It was actually a great, funny show not to be taken seriously.

:clap3: 

6 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

!!

Belmont has some shitty Netflix romcom coming soon. Hopefully they get something more interesting soon. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, JustHoran said:

You must have been a fan since you ran to make this thread to say how "stupid" it was :clap3:

It was actually a great, funny show not to be taken seriously.

I agree with the two hot leads. Ive seen Mitchel in a few things. And I watched because i was a super fan of the whole franchise (minus new class) and this version. It was not at all funny and none of the jokes would ever land. Cant touch the charm of the OG. Good riddance to this

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

!!

Belmont has some shitty Netflix romcom coming soon. 

Along for the Ride is a YA classic, excuse me.

(tho the clips for the movie look like they've tried to make it as generic as possible so we'll see)

Show was very stupid indeed. Good riddance. 

Yes more coins to toss toward Bel-Air

On 5/4/2022 at 8:44 PM, brainmaniac said:

y'all do realize that dusitn has been and was a liability and was tarnishing the brand and the franchise and got himself blacklisted with his personal life antics. let's not picture him out to be some sort of saint. cast aka co workers aren't obligated to be and stay friends. 

On 5/4/2022 at 10:26 PM, JustHoran said:

agreed.

On 5/4/2022 at 10:34 PM, Miles. said:

!!

Belmont has some shitty Netflix romcom coming soon. Hopefully they get something more interesting soon. 

if it becomes a hit he'll become the new internet boyfriend and be able to capitalize off that for a few years.

On 5/4/2022 at 10:57 PM, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I agree with the two hot leads. Ive seen Mitchel in a few things. And I watched because i was a super fan of the whole franchise (minus new class) and this version. It was not at all funny and none of the jokes would ever land. Cant touch the charm of the OG. Good riddance to this

this said charm that the original had was campy, cheesy and did not age well and is very of it's time. we see it through rose colored glasses because of nostalgia so their is a bias there.

On 5/5/2022 at 12:24 AM, Speezy said:

Yes more coins to toss toward Bel-Air

or they're definitely gonna reward it given all the smith controversy unless they're gonna use that against him.

this show just needed one more season to tie up loose ends and have this new generation graduate their senior year. shame that they couldn't at least give them a proper sendoff. this was charming and clever.

what's up with all these new shows coming out and then getting canceled? everything nowadays is getting axed or a limited series.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.