Controversial Rep. Madison Cawthorn Tape Leaks Depicting Gay Activity

Assassin

30 minutes ago, Rocky94 said:

I used to let my two cousins (one of them is married now) touch my d*ck. I didn't need to take off my pants, too. I just let them going under my jeans until they reach my b*lls.

UWQo.gif

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• BeenTheShit

• NausAllien

• Delirious

7 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

lol, I love how he's being destroyed and ostracized by his own political party. And I want this to become even messier. Hopefully he seeks revenge and starts to leak the dark secrets of his fellow GOP members that they're hiding in their closets. And we all know there's a lot to be revealed. Let them tear one another apart.

I hate Madison Cawthorn but I’m loving the drama and I hope he goes full scorched earth and exposes all GOP just in time for mid terms

30 minutes ago, Rocky94 said:

I used to let my two cousins (one of them is married now) touch my d*ck. I didn't need to take off my pants, too. I just let them going under my jeans until they reach my b*lls.

And the other one? are y'all still touching each other's parts?

2811a32e8f1af1fa24ea2fcba1bc47b8.thumb.j

Wow, I just watched the video. It's quite... interesting.

BTW, for a guy who's paralyzed, he sure can thrust with a lot of energy.

43 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahh:

39 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

:deadbanana2:

:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, brazil said:

This doesn't really gives me gay tbh, this is giving straight young bros humping around. I had plenty of straight friends that did that when we were teens, they're all straight still. And given I'm (Brazilian) country, yes, people would do this even with cousins

Naked?

with with their cousin shoving their ***** on their face?:eek:

3 minutes ago, Starchild said:

It’s his COUSIN, do y’all not get that? And yea I’m aware of humor that bros use  I’m bi and my roommates were bros but it’s not like that and not with their cousins

I think the point he was trying to get is that him doing that doesn't make him gay. And I agree, I have witness many straight guys doing stuff like that.

Is hella weird and **** up tho. :deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’ve literally watch my straight marine friends do stuff like this all the time :rip:

11 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

the question isn't whether his behavior is deranged, it obviously is but this man is not gay :rip:

Right, some people are so out of touch :rip:

16 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

I'm sure they just aren't doing those things in front of you, atrl user dirttydiana 

9 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

no straight man would be inviting a britney or little mix stan to a room in any case, so you missed my point

:deadbanana2::skull:

6 minutes ago, Starchild said:

It’s his COUSIN, do y’all not get that? And yea I’m aware of humor that bros use  I’m bi and my roommates were bros but it’s not like that and not with their cousins

This. Doing this with your cousin is what makes this a 10000 times weird, but ATRL thinks most “dumb straight people” act like this, first off they don’t, and If they did, doing it with their cousins would be described as “weird” by just about anyone :rip:

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

BTW, for a guy who's paralyzed, he sure can thrust with a lot of energy.

Think of all that energy he has pent-up from not walking 

EArMCpG.gif

This video is literally a parody. As ****** as this is, I highly doubt they were being serious. Though maybe it’s wishful thinking that he’s not with the alphabets :dancehall: 

19 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

With their literal family :rip: that’s his cousin. His COUSIN. 

Two people in the group I mentioned are literally twins :rip: 

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

Naked?

with with their cousin shoving their ***** on their face?:eek:

Honestly, I have even had sex with "straight" guys. I know yall will say you can't be straight and **** a guy, but I'm gay and I ****** girls. We used to have parties at ranches and farms and get drunk and all **** would go down. Adolescence your hormones are way up, and some guys will be humping anything.

As for the video, looks playful with sexual connotation. Don't think it means he's gay or that he had sex with his cousin. I

His cousins do have somewhat of a gay voice tho :gaycat5:

Just now, brazil said:

Honestly, I have even had sex with "straight" guys. 

girl-sure-jan.gif

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Two people in the group I mentioned are literally twins :rip: 

And most people would still find that weird :rip: being willingly naked in a bed around your family member is weird, and ATRL and it’s mental gymnastics won’t change that 

It’s whatever if this was just a friend, he’d be judged and laughed at and mocked (especially among republicans) but your own family? Yeah, it’s weird. Incredibly weird 

1 minute ago, brazil said:

Honestly, I have even had sex with "straight" guys. I know yall will say you can't be straight and **** a guy, but I'm gay and I ****** girls. We used to have parties at ranches and farms and get drunk and all **** would go down. Adolescence your hormones are way up, and some guys will be humping anything.

As for the video, looks playful with sexual connotation. Don't think it means he's gay or that he had sex with his cousin. I

His cousins do have somewhat of a gay voice tho :gaycat5:

Same but these aren’t teenagers.

my str8 friends would cup each other and slap each other’s asses. they weren’t family though. can’t really touch on my experiences with other women as I myself am bi so I enjoyed it.

the thing that makes it seem like a bad joke is that there’s at least one more person in the room (filming) but it’s still strange they were nude and that it didn’t stop him 

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

And most people would still find that weird :rip: being willingly naked in a bed around your family member is weird, and ATRL and it’s mental gymnastics won’t change that 

It’s whatever if this was just a friend, he’d be judged and laughed at and mocked (especially among republicans) but your own family? Yeah, it’s weird. Incredibly weird 

Yes it’s weird tbh but we are just saying some  straight guys play like this :rip:

im just annoyed that I spent so many years in the closet when guys would just start wrestling and humping in front of me :dies: 

20 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Some on here are really saying it’s StRAight BrO bEhavior? Are y’all ******* kidding me? Wtf do y’all think straight men do? Because it sure ain’t shove balls into each other’s face and giggle like school girls. All to defend an anti abortion, right wing  extremist, closet hiding moron 

Right? :rip: 

Though I don’t think he’s gay. Closeted gay men avoid anything gay adjacent like the plague. Closeted bi men act like this. Most of the “str8 guys horsing around” stuff is just closeted bi men pushing the boundaries of their same sex attraction. 

This would be normal behavior/shenanigans if it happened when they were like...13. It's pretty strange for two grown adults to be behaving like this. "Sex tape" is a massive reach though lol.

Just now, NausAllien said:

girl-sure-jan.gif

Expected response. I have no reason to lie here, sherryl. I had sex with two friends in high school, one who also ****** other friends of mine. They're both married now, and honestly don't think they're living a lie or anything, just think they were OK with experimenting with guys when young. I'm from a small town so when I go back home still hang with them occasionally and everything 

britney-spears.gif

this thread so help me GOD ... :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Edited by Seiko Oomori

I'm screaming at this already becoming a popular thread of the week. :ahh: Never change ATRL.

Love when threads like these unveil atrler’s incestuous pasts like it’s normal:bunny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.