Ray J: Kris Jenner & Kim Kardashian Were Involved in 2007 Sex Tape Leak, Exposes DMs

Treason

But we been knew. 

Duh. It didn’t just appear out of nowhere or get stolen from iCloud, it was shot on a camcorder :skull: Kris sold it to Vivid Entertainment.

we been knew & don’t care

kim >>

Wasn't her Paris attack also inconsistent in evidence and police contrast data? :rip: 

obviously :dies:

Why are we still talking about this sex tape in 2022?  

Also, who is blaming him ? Because I haven’t seen Ray-J receive much backlash (nor should he) since the tape released back in 07.

Everyone knows they both were okay with the tape being public and they both benefited from it. Kim more so, yes. I’ve seen more people realize he’s Brandy‘s brother since then rather than crucifying him for it.

“Did you watch the actual episode because I didn’t say a single bad thing about you?”

ugh a new pet peeve. ?

the question mark does not go there!!! It goes after “episode.”  I keep seeing a lot of users using the question mark like this.

I didn’t drag your fave?

gaga didn’t say that?

IF IT’S NOT A QUESTION THEN DONT USE ONE!! Otherwise you sound like a dumb bimbo valley girl.

OT: we’ve been knew

So?

They made billions and still relevant, what does he wants? Credit? A cut? 

I swear the ones that make them more popular are their haters. 

Edited by Oxy

4 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Wasn't her Paris attack also inconsistent in evidence and police contrast data? :rip: 

no, you made that up 

Thought this was already known? :clown: 

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Also, who is blaming him ? Because I haven’t seen Ray-J receive much backlash (nor should he) since the tape released back in 07.

Everyone knows they both were okay with the tape being public and they both benefited from it. Kim more so, yes. I’ve seen more people realize he’s Brandy‘s brother since then rather than crucifying him for it.

And he is almost a billionaire with his business endeavors, RayCons and Electric scooters. 

Don’t know why he’s still talking. 

:rip:

Edited by i spit on haters

Who gives a ****? This is literally common knowledge and even so they already filthy rich and made it so whats this going to do? He needs to focus on his own career instead of being a leech from Kim to his Sister. 

No one even blamed him. Just trying to be relevant. :foxaylove3:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

hasn’t this been known for years? that’s why i didn’t believe the whole storyline of kim crying over the se tape hard drive like… just ask your mom to end the distribution :bibliahh:

Well of course they did. They literally got the idea from Paris. :toofunny2:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Who cares? Get a life ray J it's getting weird. 

3 minutes ago, XIAN said:

hasn’t this been known for years? that’s why i didn’t believe the whole storyline of kim crying over the se tape hard drive like… just ask your mom to end the distribution :bibliahh:

:jonny:

The real villain here is Kris. What a disgusting and evil mother. Y’all labeling Kanye as crazy but he’s trying to prevent Kim from doing the same thing with his  kids just like Kris did to her. 

Not the Nike shoe box IM-

he remembers every small detail and when it’s like that, you know he’s jelly of their dough :deadbanana2:

Edited by Delusional

Thank you Kim and Kris for letting us all see RayJ’s d :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.