Madonna - 'Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones'

Wildcat

9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

do we know when it's going to be on streaming?

no. if she’s smart, next week to keep the streamings in a decent way and avoid the free fall… or maybe never 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• tiagol88

• dabunique

• sam.teas

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

no. if she’s smart, next week to keep the streamings in a decent way and avoid the free fall… or maybe never 

i read somewhere the download was available weeks before the official release for people who preordered the FEL:50. Since I moved to spotify I hate adding unreleased/leaked files to my library

9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

i read somewhere the download was available weeks before the official release for people who preordered the FEL:50. Since I moved to spotify I hate adding unreleased/leaked files to my library

yes, it was an available plus track if you preordered the albums and it would have been available from yesterday/today. well, i’ll still add it to my account so i can stream it 

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

the Tokischa remix is so good :jonnycat:
3:26 long

How did you get it they didn't send me link :mad:

Just now, sam.teas said:

it l worded :giraffe:

Wut :huh:

1 hour ago, Visser said:

Wut :huh:

The Hung Up remix with Tokischa will be released probably next Friday or the following one officially. It was an exclusive pre release for those who ordered a limited edition of FEL album in her web.

OT: the way the Bith I'm Madonna remix slaps :WAP:

41 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

The Hung Up remix with Tokischa will be released probably next Friday or the following one officially. It was an exclusive pre release for those who ordered a limited edition of FEL album in her web.

yes but i was referring to another thing in my comment 

2 hours ago, Lover said:

kddklgct.png

40 years into her career :jonny5:

This is so good :jonny: Mike Dean really did that with the remastering, they all sound so crisp and clean. Keep him for the album remasters M :clap3:

I’m not sure whether to get the red, silver or clear vinyl… I was holding out hope that the 6lp would’ve come back in stock at some point but nope

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

40 years into her career :jonny5:

I’m sure this is a stupid question, but… the two albums will chart separately but all streams will go to the 50 track album, since that will be the highest seller?

15 minutes ago, Baby_boy09 said:

I’m sure this is a stupid question, but… the two albums will chart separately but all streams will go to the 50 track album, since that will be the highest seller?

Both albums will chart together. And it's not a stupid question. I asked this same question on ukmix yesterday. At least in both the UK and USA. Maybe other countries may separate them. 

The 50 song edition is considered the deluxe edition basically 

My 6LP now says it will be delivered next Saturday :gaycat6: will it count for this or next week’s chart?:emofish:

Amazing compilation! What a journey! I wish Fever (Edit One) was included, but I also really like the remix that they chose.

That American Life remix... :flame:

I’ve never heard the Die Another Day and American Life remixes and both are fire ? 

Physical Attraction sounds godly in its remastered state. A cult classic for those in the know ? 

5 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Wait. I ordered the limited edition 6LP vinyl when it first came out. Did you have to have pre-ordered it? :deadbanana4:

wait @ the sped up rap in American Life remix. It's such a kii and I'm getting so much life from it :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

wait @ the sped up rap in American Life remix. It's such a kii and I'm getting so much life from it :bibliahh:

that part is why that remix isn't 100% perfect tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.