Darren Hayes DRAGS OMH

lovedaddy

"What are they doing?"

What is he doing?

If that comment was directed at the awful ageists comments on her social media when she's just being normal or showing professionalism, i'd fully agree! the bullying she gets, especially on tiktok, is AWFUL. it's PURE AGEISM.

however, the way she behaves lately is very concerning and NOT LIKE HERSELF. actual REAL madonna fans are WORRIED. and he aint helping by enabling that behavior. he'd be better to express concern as well and hope there's GOOD people around her that help her/take care of her..

Yes, Madge don't give a f*** so why does he give a f***then? :clown:

I don't think the comments regarding her performance with Maluma or her Instagram posts were related to her age. If any pop star behaved in such a manner their actions would be questioned. 

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

I don't think the comments regarding her performance with Maluma or her Instagram posts were related to her age. If any pop star behaved in such a manner their actions would be questioned. 

You would know... 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, UMS125 said:

You would know... 

giphy.gif

Exactly. 

Madonna stans drag Gaga for stuff like that all the time. So it's not ageism, it's just the perks or being in the public eye acting a fool. 

1 minute ago, Pop said:

Exactly. 

Madonna stans drag Gaga for stuff like that all the time. So it's not ageism, it's just the perks or being in the public eye acting a fool. 

Ok, got ya now and I agree..

But you have to admit that there is ageism directed to her to some degree... 

I don't think it has anything to do with age tbh. No one's expecting Madonna to perform like she did 20 years ago but she has trained like an athlete for most of her life and at 63 (which is not that old) she should be able to move a lot better than what we recently saw. Something else is going on.

6 minutes ago, LikeaRebel said:

I don't think it has anything to do with age tbh. No one's expecting Madonna to perform like she did 20 years ago but she has trained like an athlete for most of her life and at 63 (which is not that old) she should be able to move a lot better than what we recently saw. Something else is going on.

63 IS old in athlete years.

footballers or other random athletes retire before their 40th year.

OT

darren hayes is kinda right but he needs to release betta muzaka.

I'm honestly surprised her one-off performance is getting this much backlash but I guess you're that ***** if you cause all this conversation :gaydonnacat1: he spilled too

Ageism is well and truly alive when it comes to Madonna. There’s this really nice quote that Rita Ora once said… I can’t remember word for word but she basically thanked madonna and pointed out that by her going through this now that hopefully in 20 - 30 years time when this generations pop stars age that it’ll be a little easier for them which I think is so true. 

I mean the performance wasn't great but come on...she managed the Medellin choreo just fine. It was Music that was a mess.

It's still her first performance after her surgery and she's in her 60's now. While i still think there's something clearly wrong with Madonna, her fans are honestly the worst. 

It's always tough to watch your idols grow old...and that's happening before our very eyes.

Didn't she break her hip? Of course she won't ever be able to dance as she used to lol 

Insatiable is a classic  :clap3:

MadonnasBoyfriend

I hated that song of his back in the day so much. I'm irritated now thinking about it actually. The cherry cola song was cute tho

2 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Ageism is well and truly alive when it comes to Madonna. There’s this really nice quote that Rita Ora once said… I can’t remember word for word but she basically thanked madonna and pointed out that by her going through this now that hopefully in 20 - 30 years time when this generations pop stars age that it’ll be a little easier for them which I think is so true. 

this is nothing but the truth, I mean these other girls like jlo went through their 40s and now 50s dressing and performing a certain way with no one bating an eye cause madge NORMALIZED THAT. Madge was getting flack in her THIRTIES back in the early 90s with interviewers telling her she's getting too old for the sexed up image lmaoooo 

Now w that being said, that performance in question is a MESS :deadbanana4:

His opinion is important 'cause...?

GIF fanbase - animated GIF on GIFER

She's still THAT bit ch! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.