Dave Chappelle tackled on stage

Martyr Of Fame

4 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

not the assailant reportedly being a trans man :skull:

2 hours ago, L.B GAGA said:

Are you sure? :rip:

And that tackle was embarrassing

No he's not. Dave Chappelle just made a joke about it since he gets hate for being transphobic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~MoviePoP

• Horizon Flame

• Blade Runner

• Daddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting people in here cheering assault. :mazen: 

Glad that man got stomped out 

Lol in what world was that PR?! The guy’s arm was literally flipped and is completely dislocated :deadbanana2:

"Y'all are monsters cheering on this violence" - "I'm glad that assailant was stomped out and suffered retributive violence by private people, and not the state who should have the monopoly and violence, that not's absolutely not proportionate to what committed."

:rip: We are literally doomed. Everybody is a cringy, narcissitic wokescold whose kneejerk reactions are always super valid and justified. Gamergate online politics are back, conservatives and "liberal" are now the "triggered" SJWs they used to complain about. I hate it here. 

3 hours ago, ToMmY said:

True.

Thankfully he ain't no comedian, you have to be funny to be one :heart:

5 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he staged that. That transphobe is desperate for that "They're attacking me"/victim angle. 

Edit:

:cm:

Not everyone pulls stunts for attention.

Poor Dave.

5 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

True.

Thankfully he ain't no comedian, you have to be funny to be one :heart:

Let that hurt go.

the comedic genius has a different take on social topics. 
No need to take your anger out on him when he is a comedic genius who is well regarded and respected Alyssa Edwards.:coffee:

44 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

Lol in what world was that PR?! The guy’s arm was literally flipped and is completely dislocated :deadbanana2:

They will do anything to subjectively cheer on violence against Dave because he has made disparaging jokes about the trans community. 

It's not difficult to separate feelings of a person attacking another vs their personal feelings on things you take issue with.

Comedians arent immune to being checked. Say dum sh*t, get rocked.

People were more than willing to let Will Smith off the hook for his assault.

Now, there you go.

How is saying "it was a trans man" funny to yall? Hes literally trying to make people laugh at trans people. And clearly chris rock supports that. They can both choke

28 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Comedians arent immune to being checked. Say dum sh*t, get rocked.

So you approve of violence? Never the option, even if you don't agree with something or someone.

29 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

So you approve of violence? Never the option, even if you don't agree with something or someone.

Hmmm lets see..If someone is a bully and clearly doesnt give a crap about who their hurting and continues to egg them on, oh they deserve it. Anyone who defends him can f off. 

A joke has to actually be funny for me to laugh. If i feel hurt or triggered, it aint a joke. Its a insult. And when you keep insulting, some people see red.

Edited by X~MoviePoP

Oh wow Dave handled it like a true professional :clap3:

I see the “violence is never the answer” brigade and Dave stans have arrived. That tackle was very generous compared to what he actually deserves :michael:

The attacker probably broke his own arm from that embarrassing wrestle :rip:

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

the comedic genius has a different take on social topics. 
No need to take your anger out on him when he is a comedic genius who is well regarded and respected Alyssa Edwards.:coffee:

show me a single funny clip of him. ONE. quickly.

9 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Will Smith's impact already happening

Love it 

It should have happend years ago 

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Hmmm lets see..If someone is a bully and clearly doesnt give a crap about who their hurting and continues to egg them on, oh they deserve it. Anyone who defends him can f off. 

A joke has to actually be funny for me to laugh. If i feel hurt or triggered, it aint a joke. Its a insult. And when you keep insulting, some people see red.

For every joke, somebody somewhere will be offended. A joke about scratching your arm could be offensive to people with eczema, like where is the line for violence.

Dave Chapelle is a **** but I don't think anything will be solved with violence, and now he has ammunition to play the victim and the guy who attacked him has a backwards arm :rip: 

better luck next time :heart:

2 hours ago, harwee said:

For every joke, somebody somewhere will be offended. A joke about scratching your arm could be offensive to people with eczema, like where is the line for violence.

This. People need to learn to use their words and keep their hands to themselves. 

But why? 

I think it’s weird the way some of y’all in here think Dave deserves this. Violence carried out to an individual, private citizen because of their beliefs is so ethically flawed because it does absolutely nothing. Even if you hate him or find him to be damaging to your cause, he bears no institutional power to actually impact your life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.