Katy Perry discusses being a barb

Bacardo Royale

Aww that was cute

This checks out because katy did get accused of sexual assault iirc, its sad people with money and connections can get away with **** like this. Bull****.

Queens support each other :clap3:Swish Swish still that bop :clap3:another collab please :clap3:

Why was Katy at that angle giving the gif of Jessie J eating the carrot? :priceless:

Jessie j GIF - Find on GIFER

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

This checks out because katy did get accused of sexual assault iirc, its sad people with money and connections can get away with **** like this. Bull****.

WqZN.gif

SWISH SWISH GANG

3 hours ago, cyclone said:

Lmao what exactly are they getting away with you weirdo? Yall be so mad about nothing. I laugh every time I come on this site and find yall so upset over THE black queen.  

That was actually cute. Funny how If this was two women fighting this post would be 5+ pages rn 

I remember loving this performance back in the day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.