Britney shares new poem; exposes team for stealing 133 pages of self written poems

crf13

I used to write all the time !!! I had 133 pages … so dumb that I remember … which is actually a lot of poems !!! I had written them in my son’s 5th grade binder that he gave to me ?????‍♀️??? … I had an idea to make a book with it and I thought “Is this work too personal ???“ I saw a book @kimkardashian did with selfies … at that time I wasn’t in the loop I didn’t even know selfies were in ? … anyway the 133 pages … well it was by far the best work I had ever done … then I went on tour came back and absolutely all of it was gone … most will say she’s playing the victim but I honestly just say it like it is … yeah that was pretty thin to me and I was pissed so I stopped writing for a very long time … I probably suck and have no idea ??‍♀️ but I enjoy it … so I do it … it’s so nice to share with you !!! 

FR4HH6FWQAALcZ-?format=jpg&name=large
FR4FQEsXEAAIv1O?format=jpg&name=large

I wonder which tour it was. If it was Circus or Femme Fatale, this pretty much confirms that Britney Jean was a sham perpetrated by her team.

Poems.... giving me flashbacks to Original Doll and early Blackout sessions

DbIExwC.gif

But also: **** whoever took her poems :fish2:

Her poem is beautiful and so damn sad, she’s been asking for help for years...I’m so glad she’s finally free

• ATRL Moderator

I like the opening line tbh :gaycatney1:

There’s a few very cute lines in there - I like the closing line a lot. I think it would be super cool for her to work with an experienced editor to put out a poetry book.

24 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

There’s a few very cute lines in there - I like the closing line a lot. I think it would be super cool for her to work with an experienced editor to put out a poetry book.

Not everything needs some stupid "professional" ruining it :deadbanana2:

Beautiful poem britney

Her writing is so beautiful. Hopefully if she wants to she will write some music in the future because she is talented in it despite popular belief. :heart:

Jamie & everyone involved absolutely sucks for draining her of creative outlets + diminishing her self esteem and autonomy. 

Edited by Proseductice

WBK we stan a TALENTED legend and a WRITER

Queen! We don't deserve her :sad:

Queen knows i'm obsessed with spoken word poetry, her next tour won't be music related. :gaycatney2:

Brit is always so vulnerable and honest in her writing. She truly is a gifted communicator in this format, and it’s a shame it’s not more acknowledged. I pine for the type of material we would’ve received if she were allowed to fully explore this aspect in her music, as every time she has and we’ve had glimpses, it’s been beautiful. 

I can’t wait for whatever she decides to do next with her words, her book or her music, now with restraints lifted. :heart:

She's really a great writer and always has been :clap3:

I'm so excited for her creativity to come back now that she's free and away from those leeches

1 hour ago, geddymonster said:

I wonder which tour it was. If it was Circus or Femme Fatale, this pretty much confirms that Britney Jean was a sham perpetrated by her team.

She says "my son's 5th grade binder" so it must had been at least about 10 years after one of her sons' birth = 2015. Kim Kardashian's selfie book is from 2015 as well. So the tour she talks about was probably one of the POM spin offs (2017-2018). Or maybe the promotional tour in UK for Glory (2016).

Edited by Jeremiah

Genuinely better than something someone like Rupi Kaur would publish.

but ATRL told me she had no talent :michael:

o.t. we stan the female Walt Whitman :clap3:

It’s so sad that they weren’t just content to take away her rights and life choices, but they tried to break her spirit and passion for life too. Britney is genuinely one of the most creative souls, and I hope she never forgets that. 

A writer...AOTY incoming. We deserve it queen.

Pen-game! :clap3:

Years of her inner voice that could’ve been one of her honed skills in this indistry, but we all know how sad, and tragic they made her life to be.

Freed Britney! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.