Popular NYT Writer Goes Viral For “Horrific” Tweet | Quickly Deletes Her Account.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

:hoetenks: :hoetenks: :hoetenks:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

MadonnasBoyfriend

Shame on you Amanda Duarte 

Some thoughts just should not be tweeted. You can tell she thought she ate that :toofunny3:

I see what she was going for, but damn, ma :rip: You're a writer, this was not the way to put it :rip:

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Some thoughts just should not be tweeted. You can tell she thought she ate that :toofunny3:

She GENUINELY thought she ate that!

:deadbanana4:

It’s giving…

1 minute ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

I see what she was going for, but damn, ma :rip: You're a writer, this was not the way to put it :rip:

She was going for what ? Shes an horrible person ! 

2 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Yes, but this is an insane way to word it though, plus she’s an NYT journalist with 10+ years experience. 

There’s no way she thought this tweet would go down well.

:toofunny2:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

absolutely despicable but far from shocking and very on brand for yt women. I'm sure she'll retain her job and face limited repercussions for her racism.

she thought she did something there. :dies: 

What an unhinged racist freak! but that's ur average woke leftist exposed. 

5 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

She was going for what ? Shes an horrible person ! 

She meant that racist republicans would instantly get abortions if their daughters were impregnated by black men

Obviously she knew what she was doing tho and tweeted it for clout and to get a big reactions

Edited: Overlooked the rape part, that is 100% disgusting tho and I hope she gets fired

Edited by favorite crime

7 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

She GENUINELY thought she ate that!

:deadbanana4:

It’s giving…

You can pinpoint the exact moment in Kelly's eyes where she thought the crowd was gonna clap but then it went in the opposite direction :rip:

An absolute ghoul. I wouldn’t be surprised if NYT doesn’t fire her.

:toofunny2:

Journalists on twitter always think they're so witty and razor sharp. :lmao: So embarrassing.

You can literally see her going "ohh this one's gonna be a banger with woke twitter!" :bibliahh:

Didn't even bother to apologize or take those comments back. She went straight to deleting her account :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Taylena said:

What an unhinged racist freak! but that's ur average woke leftist exposed. 

It’s insane how y’all call anyone left of Mussolini a woke leftist

Edited by Redstreak

what point did she think she was making?? :deadbanana2:

What a repulsive tweet. Mentioning the race really wasn't necessary as it only propagates negative & horrific stereotypes all over again. 

:deadbanana:

A Kelly Osbourne "Who's going to clean your toilets if you deport the Mexicans, Donald?" tea but even worse, I- :hoetenks: 

She literally could have made the same exact sentiment of a post but used the "daddy's little rich girl" troupe instead. If it gets overturned it really only attacks poor women.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.