Wendy says she'll be back in September

mariahcarey

Do we believe her?

If you watch the video itself it’s not some definitive declaration, it’s almost a joke, as she’s walking away from the reporter to her car.

Her team’s moved on with Sherri and her court battle’s still ongoing and she’s still back with her abusive, cheating husband Kevin.

So no, I don’t believe her, for a televised broadcast show. I’d love to be proven wrong - maybe she’s referring to a taped podcast show, etc.

7 minutes ago, Espresso said:

If you watch the video itself it’s not some definitive declaration, it’s almost a joke, as she’s walking away from the reporter to her car.

Her team’s moved on with Sherri and her court battle’s still ongoing and she’s still back with her abusive, cheating husband Kevin.

So no, I don’t believe her, for a televised broadcast show. I’d love to be proven wrong - maybe she’s referring to a taped podcast show, etc.

she's back with that scumbag? :rip:

8 minutes ago, Espresso said:

She's back with Kevin? :rip:

Let's hope it's true. We need the queen back :jonny5:

Keep it. Stay home. 

19 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Wait she’s back with Kevin? :biblio: 

32 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Isnt Kevin still with the woman he cheated on her with? 

i want her to come back but I also want her to rest and be 100% ready 

I think she's tipsy and just playing. Here for her next move though.

MadonnasBoyfriend

I wish her luck and health 

The Emancipation of Auntie Wendy is coming :gaycat1:

Back where? On her couch, watching “Sherri”?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.